Pregnancy and Lactation
Pregnancy and Lactation
Pregnancy is a great blessing for women. But the truth is it is the most difficult phase of her life. Having a healthy pregnancy, healthy childbirth and a healthy lactation period is difficult.
When a woman becomes pregnant, her body goes into a lot of physical changes, hormonal changes, emotional changes, and psychological changes. These changes are really difficult to deal with. The constant Cramps, heartburn and indigestion, constipation, increased urine frequency, and many more. Then the gift of regular Morning Sickness comes along with all these.
Pregnancy is associated with increased nutritional needs due to physiologic changes of the woman and the metabolic demands of the baby. Proper maternal nutrition during pregnancy is thus imperative for the health of both the woman and the child. The nutritional need during pregnancy is not only important for your baby but it is important for you as well as this will help you to reclaim your health faster after the delivery. Meeting up with all the nutritional requirements will help with your child's growth, safe delivery, and fast recovery after childbirth. After the child's birth, the next phase is Lactation. A true connection is made between the mother and the child. This phase provides nourishment to your child. This also depletes your body from some nutrition and fluid. So naturally, you need to have a healthy eating pattern in this phase as well.
It is therefore concluded that you need to have a healthy eating routine during your pregnancy and lactation. So that you can manage your changes in both phases and can also enjoy these precious moments.
With personal experience and the knowledge about the need of nutrition during pregnancy and lactation, the best nutritionist in South Delhi, will help you go through in your difficulties of pregnancy, child birth and lactation. She will help you to Stay happy and healthy during your pregnancy and you will be able to enjoy the blessings.
Here are the things you will have in your Diet Program for your condition:
- • We conduct a SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) of your Body and Mind.
- • A customized diet plan will be provided as per your routine and your taste buds and health needs
- • You will be given instructions for Dos and Don’ts.
- • We will help you with your fluctuations in your appetite
- • A list of healthy and unhealthy foods as per your condition will be given.
- • While lactation you will be given the best ways to increase your milk production.
- • We will guide you how to manage your health and fast recovery after child birth and during your lactation.
- • You will be able to enjoy your pregnancy and lactation and feel happy and will be having a healthy child.
Diet2Nourish is an Online Diet Clinic and the best platform for you to get the perfect customized diet plans and healthy tips as per your Health needs by the best Dietician in India. Priyanka hand holds with you in your health journey and with constant follow ups and regular communications through talks, chats, video calls provides you the satisfaction of positive and sustainable results in your health.