Clean Eating Tips to Lose Weight and Feel Great
People are desperate to lose weight and get their good health back at any cost. Trying different diets and new concepts is in fashion these days. Anything which comes new or different on social media, we want to try.
Similar to that a new dieting trend is popular for quite some time which is called clear eating. This generally promotes eating foods such as fruits and vegetables, whole foods, unrefined and unprocessed foods. But this is not it only. Along with this you also need to include avoiding unhealthy, impure, oily, fatty, and sugary foods. The main objective of this type of diet is to remove toxins from the body and purify your system. The outcome of this diet will be that it would help you to lose more fat from the body and hence will help in shredding some extra kilos. It will also be beneficial for those whose medical parameters are not in control or show any errors. With the clean eating you can also get the benefit of improvements in your digestion and absorption. This ultimately helps in boosting your immunity. So as a summery one thing leads to another and as a result you over all improve your health. Now the question is how you can do it.
So following are some tips which help you eating clean:
- Exclude all the foods and drinks which have preservatives and chemicals such as readymade foods, canned foods, juices, artificial sweeteners etc. Instead of getting your nutrition from all these sources use the natural foods only.
- Do not eat any sweets or desserts such as bakeries, chocolates etc.
- Eat minimum 2 servings of fresh fruits every day. You can include fruits which are more fibrous such as papaya, oranges, apple, guava, pear, watermelon, pineapple, pomegranates etc.
- Limit your dairy products but try not to remove this completely. For example, have milk only once but have a cup of either curd or buttermilk.
- Include minimum 5 servings of vegetables including both raw as well as cooked on daily basis. This is the best way to clean you system.
- Try more liquids which provide more nutrition such as freshly homemade vegetable juices, soups, fruits smoothies, coconut water, and buttermilk. These will not only help you cleaning the system but will provide you a lot of hydration to the body.
Always consult from top Dieticians in case you have any medical situation or health issues before you try any hard clean eating. Maintain your daily calories for sure to avoid any deficiency or lack of energy. If you try for the first time, choose the day when you are at home.
Get in Touch
- A-28 Sunlight Colony-2,
DDA Flats Ashram, New Delhi 110014