Post Pregnancy Weight
Post Pregnancy Weight
Whenever a woman gets pregnant her weight increases. Technically, women should lose most of the gained pregnancy weight 6 weeks after childbirth (post-partum). The rest of the weight should come off in several months. Along with difficulties to get back into shape, size, and weight, women also experience a lot of health issues. When we start taking care of our newborn, we could not meet up with our requirements to get healed properly after childbirth. Our body also gets depleted in many nutrients and nourishments. We feel tired, sleepy, and weak all the time. We are still learning how to handle the newborn and to feed our child especially with the first pregnancy. Facing all these difficulties and health issues, we cannot even think of focusing ourselves on weight loss. But it is important to lose those extra kilos for you to not only look good but also to reclaim your health. If you do not manage your weight loss after childbirth, this will leads to many more serious health issues. This extra weight may affect your thyroid levels, diabetes, heart conditioning, or even more. Initially, we got so busy in your childcare that you neglect your health, and then later you would want the easiest solution and fast results. You may do a crash diet and starve yourself of eating very little to lose weight. But this is not the best way for your weight loss after your delivery. A crash diet, starvation, and less eating will make your body more deficient in nutrition and leads to many more health issues.
If you wish to reclaim your health and body, first you have to remember to be gentle with yourself as you accept the changes in your body. Above all, take pride in your healthy lifestyle. You have to understand the smart way to approach weight loss after pregnancy and promote a lifetime of good health. Our best nutritionist in Delhi, with personal experience, have conducted the best program for weight loss after pregnancy:
- • We conduct a SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) of your Body and Mind.
- • Unique and customized Diet Plan as per your body type, routine and taste buds will be given
- • Diet plan will be based on Indian meals and menus and will be very simple, easy to follow and in your budget.
- • Will help you to understand how you can add the bonus of breast-feeding
- • Day to day tracking to review your food intake and weekly calls to monitor your progress
- • Will help you to fight with your unhealthy foods and sugar cravings
- • Provide you more options in foods as per your choices and tastes
- • No product or supplements will be given to you
- • No need to starve or to eat unwanted foods
- • Get positive results and sustain your achievements
Childbirth is a blessing and every one deserve a healthy restart. Reclaim your good health and body without compromising your motherhood.