Best PCOD/PCOS Dietician in Delhi
Diet Plans For PCOD, PCOS In Delhi
Diet Plans for PCOD, PCOS in Delhi, Diet Chart for PCOD, PCOS in Delhi, PCOD, PCOS Diet Counseling in Delhi, Dietitian for PCOD, PCOS in Delhi, Best Dietician for PCOS.
Now you can get
your Diet plan on
Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD), also known as Polycystic Ovary syndrome (PCOS) is an endocrine disorder and the most common condition affecting 5% to 10% of women in the age group 12–45 years. This problem is related to the imbalance of female hormones which causes irregular menstruations, difficulty in ovulation and hence affecting the fertility in women. PCOS/PCOD is characterized by multiple small cysts in the ovaries. It makes the ovary enlarged and lead to excessive production of androgen and estrogen hormones causing various bodily issues such as acne, growth of facial hair and body hair, hair fall, depression, anxiety, type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity and much more. Many women who suffers from PCOS develop insulin resistance. In fact, more than 50 percent of those with PCOS develop diabetes or pre-diabetes before the age of 40.
Although till now there are no permanent cure for the condition, but we can easily control and manage the condition up to certain levels. The best way to deal with this condition is the life style changes, healthy eating habits and an active routine. One having PCOS should start following a healthy diet as early as possible. There are two primary ways that diet affects PCOS are weight management and insulin production and resistance. Because of the insulin resistance factor, the body weight keep on increasing which can be only manageable with a healthy diet.
Seed Cycling: Because there is no treatment in particular for this condition, we have to take a little help from naturopathy or homeopathy along with allopath. With this same belief, a new concept is introduced for females suffering from PCOS or PCOD known as Seed cycling. Seed cycling is the practice of eating specific seeds during the two main phases of your menstrual cycle (follicular and luteal) to help promote the healthy balance of estrogen and progesterone levels. The correct combination of seeds at the right time will help to control your symptoms. Although there is no scientific evidence that supports these claims. Females who have been practicing seed cycle have shown positive results in their symptoms and have seen improvement in overall health. These combination of seeds in two different cycles, support the balance of female hormone system and thus help in reversing the symptoms of PCOD or PCOS.
To provide you the best solution and reverse most of the symptoms fast, we provide the best diet for pcod, conducted by our best dietician for pcod/pcos in delhi,
- We first study your medical records and doctors prescriptions if you have any
- We then conduct a SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) of your Body and Mind
- A personalized diet plan as per your current symptoms, your routine, choices and interest will be prepared
- A PCOD diet plan menu Indian will be shared with you which will be very simple, easy to follow and in your budget.
- Day to day tracking to review your food intake and weekly calls to monitor your progress
- We also start you with your Seeds cycle method along with the PCOD diet plan, which is a very natural and healthy way to regulate your hormonal balance and to cure your symptoms. As this is more natural hence more easy and reliable way to regulate your symptoms.
- Will help you to fight with your unhealthy foods and sugar cravings
- Provide you more options in foods as per your choices and taste
- No need to starve or to eat unwanted foods
- Get positive results and sustain your achievements
Along with healthy diet one also has to maintain an active life. Doing just a little bit of physical exercise will not only helps you in reducing and controlling weight but will also help in releasing some happy hormones in your body which will result in providing a balance to the female hormones.
So speak with our dietitian in Delhi for PCOD/PCOS and get your personalized diet plan and activity routine to control and manage your condition. Get proper help and stay healthy and happy.