Diet Plans For Thyroid In Delhi
Diet Plans for Thyroid in Delhi, Diet Chart for Thyroid in Delhi, Thyroid Diet Counseling in Delhi, Dietitian for Thyroid in Delhi, Hypothyroidism diet plan
Now you can get
your Diet plan on
A small butterfly-shaped structure located in our neck in the front side of our throat is called the Thyroid gland. Your thyroid has an important job to do within your body - releasing and controlling thyroid hormones that control metabolism. The thyroid controls your metabolism with a few specific hormones - T4 (thyroxin, contains four iodine atoms) and T3 (triiodothyronine, contains three iodine atoms). These two hormones are created by the thyroid and they tell the body’s cells how much energy to use. The functioning of these two hormones is supervised by the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland releases a hormone which is called TSH, which stands for thyroid-stimulating hormones. The pituitary gland monitors and controls the ratio of thyroid hormones in your bloodstream with the help of TSH. When the pituitary gland senses a lack of thyroid hormones or a high level of hormones in your body, TSH will be sent to the thyroid and it will tell the thyroid what needs to be done to get the body back to normal.
When your thyroid doesn’t work properly, it can impact your entire body. If your body makes too much thyroid hormone, you can develop a condition called hyperthyroidism. When the thyroid makes too much thyroid hormone, your body uses energy too quickly. Using energy too quickly will do more than make you tired - it can make your heart beat faster resulting in you losing weight without trying and even make you feel nervous. If your body makes too little thyroid hormone, it is called hypothyroidism. When you have too little thyroid hormone in your body, it can make you feel tired, you might gain weight and you may even be unable to tolerate cold temperatures. Thyroid controls many activities in your body, including how fast you burn calories and how fast your heart beats. All of these activities are your body's metabolism.
Both conditions are serious and need to be treated. As these two hormones control many vital functions of your body, having thyroid issues may leads to other major health conditions such as diabetes, cardiac issues and many more.
The easiest and best way to manage your thyroid condition is to follow a diet in typhoid and have a good lifestyle and habits. As this condition is directly related to your metabolism, managing your weight will be difficult. Increasing weight or losing weight both would become difficult with this condition.
We have conducted the special diet plan for hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism under the guidance of our best dietician of Delhi. These will include following methodology.
- We conduct a SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) of your Body and Mind.
- We study your medical history and records to understand the requirement of your thyroid management.
- Unique and customized Diet Plan as per your body type, routine and taste buds including a list of food to avoid for thyroid patient will be given
- Indian diet for hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism including the best food for thyroid patients will be shared that will be very simple, easy to follow and in your budget.
- Day to day tracking to review your food intake and weekly calls to monitor your progress
- Will help you to fight with your unhealthy foods and sugar cravings
- Provide you more options in foods as per your choices and tastes
- No product or supplements will be given to you
- No need to starve or to eat unwanted foods
- Get positive results and sustain your achievements