Mainly, due to diabetes and hypertension. These are the major reasons of developing the kidney issues but some more reason could be Poor life style, use of less of water throughout your life, other chronic medical issues, too much of medicine use.
Best Kidney (Renal Issues) Disease Dietician
Diet Plans For Kidney Disease In Delhi
Diet Plans for Kidney Disease in Delhi, Diet Chart for Kidney Disease in Delhi, Kidney Disease Diet Counseling in Delhi, CKD Diet, Chronic Kidney Diet
Now you can get
your Diet plan on
As science and technology have given us many gifts and comforts, it has also brought us many health issues and diseases. With time people are getting more than one health issue at a time. Having more than one medical issue is causing some more serious health issues. This made kidney issues very common these days. Having a long history of diabetes, hypertension or thyroid is affecting your kidneys very badly. Your creatinine and uric acid increase and the doctor even put a restriction on your water or fluid intake. Following a renal diet is more important than relying on medicines while having kidney issues. There are stages and levels of seriousness of kidney disease. We have to understand that every situation is not the same as the other. Diet modifications for those patients who are on dialysis are very different from the one who is not on dialysis. Also, if you have more medical issues the dietary modifications become more challenging. The list of foods good for kidney repair shrinks a lot and you have to compromise a lot with your taste and choices.
Our expert best nutritionist in Delhi have conducted the best chronic kidney disease diet for kidney patients.
- All the parameters and vitals are thoroughly studied and every cautious point is noted.
- We create a chronic kidney disease diet food list as per the kidney disease diet
- We provide kidney disease diet foods to avoid and renal diet food list to include more.
- We help you managing your other issues as well along with your kidney issues.
- Diet plan will be based on Indian foods for kidney health which will be very simple, easy to follow and in your budget.
- Day to day tracking to review your food intake and weekly calls to monitor your progress
- Provide you more options in foods as per your choices and tastes
- No product or supplements will be given to you
- Get positive results and sustain your achievements
Frequently Asked Question: Dietician in Delhi
Kidney’s function is to remove the waste from the body. If the kidneys are not functioning properly then this waste gets mixed with our blood and harm us like weakness, swelling, nausea and these symptoms can cause even more damage to our kidneys and the stops working.
The protein intake in kidney disease depends upon your creatinine levels. If you are on dialysis then you need to have a high quality protein diet but if you are not on dialysis, then on the basis of your creatinine levels we add protein to your diet.
Yes, you will be given a list of foods to eat and not to eat. Because a wrong diet can make your condition worse and can damage your kidney more.
- Eat healthy foods for kidney health.
- Monitor blood pressure regularly.
- Do not smoke too much or drink alcohol.
A dietitian is a food and sustenance master. At the point when you start dialysis, you need to begin watching the CKD diet that you eat because specific food varieties can hurt you. Your dietitian will meet with you to examine and suggest numerous food decisions that accompany your recommended diet. They will likewise audit your lab work with you and assist you with changing your eating regimen to improve your lab results.
Make an AppointmentWe'll never share your details with anyone else.
Get in Touch
- A-28 Sunlight Colony-2,
DDA Flats Ashram, New Delhi 110014