Yes, there are symptoms such as Chest pain, chest tightness, chest pressure and chest discomfort (angina), Shortness of breath, Pain, numbness, weakness or coldness in your legs or arms if the blood vessels in those parts of your body are narrowed, Pain in the neck, jaw, throat, upper abdomen or back.
Diet Plans For Heart Disease In Delhi
Diet Plans for Heart Disease in Delhi, Diet Chart for Heart Disease in Delhi, Heart Disease Diet Counseling in Delhi, Dietitian for Heart Disease in Delhi, Diet for heart Disease Patient
Now you can get
your Diet plan on
We are living in an era where we are not eating very healthy, not doing a lot of physical activity, and having a very stress full living. The regular use of alcohol and tobacco has also been increased over many decades. This type of lifestyle makes our Heart week and more prone to diseases and issues.
Having high Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Hypertension, Arteriosclerosis is very common these days. If we live healthy adulthood, we will be able to live healthy aging. Therefore it is very important to eat healthy heart diet and active life if we wish to have a Healthy Heart.
Having a healthy heart and keeping your heart healthy is a lifelong process. There is no magic food or remedy to make your heart healthy. You have to constantly eat heart healthy foods along with an active life to decrease the risk of developing heart disease.
If you are searching for some support for your Healthy Heart than you can avail the following benefits in our program, which are conducted by the best dietician in Delhi:
- By analyzing your body and its conditions, we will be able to understand the status of your heart
- We provide the diet for heart disease patient along with a list of foods to avoid with heart disease and list of best foods for heart health
- We will help you to create an active schedule so that you can have a healthy active heart. List of foods and recipes for controlling cholesterol, reducing Bad fat, and increasing Good Fat will be available.
- You will learn how to live a healthy Adulthood in order to gain a healthy ageing
- Diet plan will be based on Indian meals and menus and will be very simple, easy to follow and in your budget.
- Day to day tracking to review your food intake and weekly calls to monitor your progress
- Will help you to fight with your unhealthy foods and sugar cravings
- Provide you more options in foods as per your choices and tastes
- No product or supplements will be given to you
- Get positive results and sustain your achievements
Keep your heart healthy and fit, with our special healthy heart programs.
Frequently Asked Question: Dietician in Delhi
Diet can help with the levels of fat percentage in our body. A healthy diet can help in managing your fat levels, blood pressure and circulation of blood into the body. This all helps in preventing as well as curing heart disease.
Yes, having more weight means having more fat in the body. This extra fat increases the pressure on the walls of heart and results in slowing down the blood supply into heart and body.
A heart-healthy diet forms the grounds for battling heart disease. Eating well can assist you to maintain healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels while also decreasing your chance of obesity and diabetes.
Strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries have important nutrients are the best foods for heart health. Berries have antioxidants that protect against the stress and inflammation that add to the growth of heart disease
Foods to avoid with heart disease are animal products. Plants are naturally cholesterol-free and are heart-healthy foods but animals produce cholesterol. Any food from an animal, whether eggs meat, or even dairy products, carries cholesterol.