Balance diet is the key. Your body is more deficient in nutrients now after pregnancy and lactation. You need to eat to reclaim your health. Starvation or a crash diet will not help you to lose weight and in fact it will make things worse. We will help you to follow a healthy diet while losing extra weight and fat from the body.
Post Pregnancy Dietician in Delhi
Diet Plans For Post Pregnancy In Delhi
Diet Plans for Post Pregnancy weight lose in Delhi, Diet Chart for post Pregnancy in Delhi, Dietician for Post Pregnancy in Delhi, Post pregnancy diet plan during breastfeeding
Now you can get
your Diet plan on
Post Pregnancy Weight
Whenever a woman gets pregnant her weight increases. Technically, women should lose most of the gained pregnancy weight 6 weeks after childbirth (post-partum). The rest of the weight should come off in several months. Along with difficulties to get back into shape, size, and weight, women also experience a lot of health issues. When we start taking care of our newborn, we could not meet up with our requirements to get healed properly after childbirth. Our body also gets depleted in many nutrients and nourishments. We feel tired, sleepy, and weak all the time. We are still learning how to handle the newborn and to feed our child especially with the first pregnancy. Facing all these difficulties and health issues, we cannot even think of focusing ourselves on post pregnancy weight loss diet plan. But it is important to lose those extra kilos for you to not only look good but also to reclaim your health. If you do not manage your weight loss after childbirth, this will leads to many more serious health issues. This extra weight may affect your thyroid levels, diabetes, heart conditioning, or even more. Initially, we got so busy in your childcare that you neglect your health, and then later you would want the easiest solution and fast results. You may do a crash diet and starve yourself of eating very little to lose weight. But this is not the best way for your weight loss after your delivery. A crash diet, starvation, and less eating will make your body more deficient in nutrition and leads to many more health issues.
If you wish to reclaim your health and body, first you have to remember to be gentle with yourself as you accept the changes in your body. Above all, take pride in your healthy lifestyle. You have to understand the smart way to approach weight loss after pregnancy and to follow a post pregnancy diet plan which will promote a lifetime of good health.
Our best nutritionist in Delhi, with personal experience, have conducted the best program for weight loss after pregnancy:
- We conduct a SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) of your Body and Mind.
- Unique and customized Diet Plan as per your body type, routine and taste buds will be given
- Diet plan will be based on Indian meals and menus and will be very simple, easy to follow and in your budget.
- Will help you to understand how you can add the bonus of breast-feeding
- Day to day tracking to review your food intake and weekly calls to monitor your progress
- Will help you to fight with your unhealthy foods and sugar cravings
- Provide you more options in foods as per your choices and tastes
- No product or supplements will be given to you
- No need to starve or to eat unwanted foods
- Get positive results and sustain your achievements
Childbirth is a blessing and every one deserve a healthy restart. Reclaim your good health and body without compromising your motherhood.
Frequently Asked Question: Dietician in Delhi
Because your routine is all disturbed and changed now. You cannot eat on time, and get enough sleep and proper rest. While taking care of your family, it is difficult for you to concentrate on your own health. You just need some help in making your routine healthy again.
Actually the true meaning of dieting is eating healthy not starving yourself. You need to eat healthy and balance food and this will help you to get back in your healthy body and shape.
It relies upon the weight acquire. Lady can plan to lose 2 kg each month post-pregnancy.
Actually no, not under any condition. In the event that you keep up your way of life balance which incorporates your eating routine, active work, rest and water consumption, you can without much of a stretch get more fit and stay sound by post-pregnancy weight loss diet plan.
Breast feeding itself is a comprehensive activity that burns many calories, particularly if you feed in a sitting position. Alongside this, in the event that you eat an even eating regimen wealthy in protein and fiber, eat little and continuous suppers, take at least 10-12 glasses of water, keep up some customary actual work like strolling, and so forth then you can undoubtedly lose stomach fat. For more, consult Dietician for Pregnancy in Delhi.
There are a few reasons why ladies put on weight post-pregnancy
- Unpredictable and sporadic eating design, and long meal gaps
- It's imperative to eat calorie-rich food to address lactation issues, however, it is needed to get calories from protein, fiber, complex carbs, and great fat sources. The vast majority will in general zero in on eating basic carbs and fats like panjeeris, oily food varieties, sweets, refined items and so forth.
- Less drinking of water
- Bad sleeping habit
- Absence of movement