Best Dietician in Chennai
If you are based in Chennai, then you must know all about the best dietician in Chennai. Everyone has a dream physique, and if you are one of those, and need the guidance of a proper nutritionist who can help you transform you into your better self, then you are at the right place. Here, you will get to know everything about the best dietician in Chennai. But first, we need to know a few basics about dietitians and nutritionists.
Who is a dietician?
A dietician is a professional who is specialised in the field of dietetics and food nutrition. Their educational qualifications make them capable of providing health advice in regard to eating habits, food intake, nutrient requirements etc.
A dietician has to attain the following qualifications to be termed as a licensed dietician:
- A bachelor’s degree in nutrition and dietetics
- A Master’s degree in food and nutrition
- This is followed by a proper Dietetic internship from a reputed institute
- Must have Passed a national level exam in the said field to earn the licence
A nutritionist specialises in dietary and nutritional fields without any degree. In other words, we can also say that a nutritionist is a self-proclaimed and non-professional person whose advice is based on his research, self study and experience.
However, a nutritionist can specialise in Public nutrition, animal nutrition, and sports and athletic nutrition.
A dietician can be a nutritionist, but a nutritionist cannot be a dietician. This is because of the legal rights of a dietician and the qualification difference between the two. Moreover, the term RDN i.e registered dietician nutritionist is the term that is allotted to a dietician with a broader perspective towards health and nutrition.
The precise answer to the question is No, a dietician and nutritionist are not the same. A dietitian is different from a nutritionist. This is because a dietician has a legal licence and educational qualification and a nutritionist is a self proclaimed expert. Moreover, the best dietician in Chennai has gone through various levels of examinations and are highly experienced to provide the top notch services to their clients.
What does a nutritionist do? The role of the best dietician in Chennai:
- A dietician would listen and understand the concerns of the client and draw a diet plan as per the medical requirements.
- A nutritionist provides top notch health and dietary advice that helps to improve the health condition.
- A dietician helps in achieving the required body goals like weight gain, weight reduction, health and weight maintenance.
- A nutritionist can also help in guiding through the essential and harmful food items and ingredients while facing a medical condition. The following are some of the medical conditions, illnesses and diseases that the best dietician in Chennai can help with:
- Type one and type two Diabetes
- Hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism
- cardiovascular and heart diseases
- High blood pressure and hypertension
- All cases of obesity and malnutrition
- Eating disorders
- Chronic illnesses
- The best dietician in Chennai would study the medical condition and prepare a diet chart accordingly. Their seamless diet plans will help you to gain all the essential nutrients and vitamins that will make your body strong to fight against a large variety of medical conditions. Moreover, such diet plans will also ensure well being of the patient and keep the health condition in control.
In the modern day times, people have now become very focused towards their eating habits, exercising and physical wellness. Therefore, due to this awakening, dieticians have been in a lot of demand from all across the globe.
If you want to consult the best of the best in Chennai, then here is a list of top five best dietician in Chennai:
1) Dt. Priyanka Jaiswal
With years of experience, Dt. Jaiswal has managed to rank as the best dietician in Chennai. She has always been very professional with her clients and ensures that they achieve the required goal within the provided span of time. Jaiswal always walks by the side of her clients to keep them mentally strong and helps them believe that they can achieve anything if they truly want to. Moreover, she keeps in touch with all her clients to keep a track of their progress and physical health. She understands her responsibilities well and is reckoned to go to all limits for the improvement of her clients.
Dt. Jaiswal believes in forsaking the diet mentality and focuses on building the inner strength of the person to transform oneself. She has dealt with body transformations regarding weight loss, weight gain, body maintenance and helping people with various medical conditions. All her clients have shown positive reviews about Dt. Priyanka.
Due to her broad vision regarding her clients and versatility to treat any given health problem, Dt. Jaiswal is known to be the best dietician in Chennai. She believes in the very effective “ intuitive eating” methodology and guides her clients to practise this method. Her positive outlook towards life and affirmative approach makes her very determined to transform the lives of her clients. Moreover, she is known to frame foolproof diet plans for her clients with the help of modern day science and Ayurvedic home remedies.
Dt. Priyanka Jaiswal aka the best dietician in Chennai has the following qualifications:
- An accredited bachelor’s degree
- This is followed by a Master’s degree in nutrition and dietetics.
- She has also practised an advanced course for diabetic educators and even joined the Indian Dietetics Association permanently.
With an experience of more than a decade with famous artists and people of various medical conditions and health issues, Dt. Priyanka is regarded to be the best dietician in Chennai.
- She has been in the limelight of the Indian media for quite a time regarding her spectacular work in the dietary field. She has managed to make more than 400 people adapt to her diet plans.
- Recently, Dt. Priyanka was respected with the prestigious “nutrition award” for her excellence in the said feild.
- Dt. Jaiswal, being the best dietician in Chennai, is the co-founder and chief dietician at the diet2nourish- a clinic that offers infallible services regarding health, problems, medical conditions and weight management issues. This clinic is well known for its effective staff members and trustworthy dieticians for reliable health counselling. They are known to change the perspective of the clients and help them in their transformation journey.
Dt. Priyanka Jaiswal can be contacted online as well as offline for various reasons like
- Weight loss and weight gain
- Special diets for medical conditions like diabetes, blood pressure, heart problems, thyroid issues etc
- For growing children
- For a healthy life led by good eating habits
Days to consult: Monday to Saturday
Timings: 10 am to 7 pm
Email: [email protected]
She is a well-known nutritionist and popular for her versatile diet chart and eating plans for her clients. She can help with a variety of medical problems and weight related issues. The atmosphere in her clinic is very friendly and provides services with utmost hospitality. She understands the concerns of her clients and is very friendly and welcoming to all.
Dt. Gomathy is known to be a very trustworthy dietician who provides amazing diet charts for her clients. She provides proper guidelines and instructions to her clients which ensure the transformation results.
With her vast experience and wide spectrum of knowledge, dietician Nathan is quite known in the area. She has helped various people in their transformation journey with great passion. Her promising results transform into reality with her hard work and determination.
With a large amount of positive reviews, expert nutritionist Bhuvaneshwari Shankar is a well-known name in the city. Her experience involves the transformation and medical wellness of people of all age groups. Dt. Shankar is very efficient in her work and deals with her clients with utmost professionalism.
- Diet charts assigned by nutritionists can do wonders when complemented with appropriate exercises
- Consistency is the key. Stay consistent in your diet and workout to see the desired changes within a short span of time.
- Stay patient about your transformation journey as it is not a magic that would happen right away but a process that will take time
- Do not compare your progress with anyone else is because slow progress is better than no progress
Question: Do we need a nutritionist even if we are healthy?
Answer: The answer to this question is yes. We do need a nutritionist even if you are healthy and this is because a dietician helps you to maintain your body weight, nutrient intake and the quality of food you eat. If you are healthy, it is well and good but in order to remain healthy, you do need a nutritionist.
Question: Does a dietician have an important role in our day to day life?
Answer: Yes, a dietician has an important role in day to day life. It is to ensure the appropriate amount of nutrients a person takes for proper physical and mental development. Moreover, a dietician is not necessary only if you have health issues or weight management issues. A nutritionist can help you stay healthy and eventually adopt good eating habits.