TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 0.1 1. Helps to remove toxins
- 0.2 2. Improves digestion
- 0.3 3. Aids in weight loss
- 0.4 4. You feel more energetic
- 0.5 5. Better overall health
- 1 Gut cleanse diet
- 2 Colon cleansing foods
- 3 Colon cleaning weight loss results
- 4 Frequently Ask Questions
Our body’s health and vitality largely depend on the complete and effortless elimination of waste products from our body and the intestinal tract. Many physical health problems are a result of the build-up of wastes, firstly in the large intestine (the colon), and then spreading to other body parts like the liver, kidneys, heart, heart, and lungs. Cleansing the colon might seem abstract, but doing so can provide us with numerous health benefits from improving our digestion by removing toxins to weight loss, improved energy, and better thinking. Colon cleansing can be done through various methods, but one of the best and proven ways to do so is through a colon cleanse diet. A colon cleanses just what we all need to kickstart our health back on track. Here are some outstanding benefits that you should know and experience cleansing your colon:
1. Helps to remove toxins
Releasing built-up in our colon helps remove unhealthy toxins from our bodies. The release of toxins from the body benefits our whole body.
2. Improves digestion
Once the waste from our colon is released, the body is in a better position to absorb nutrients from the foods we eat, thereby, boosting our immune system.
3. Aids in weight loss
With colon cleansing, you can lose weight too. with wastes being removed from the colon, our metabolism jumpstarts, resulting in more significant weight loss in the future.
4. You feel more energetic
Removal of toxins from the body leads to a rejuvenated system and you. Also, when your system absorbs nutrients from foods better, you have more energy and better mental clarity.
5. Better overall health
When your colon is cleaned, the body is rid of toxins and wastes. If these toxins stay in the body, they can damage the colon and as well the other body systems.
Gut cleanse diet
As the human body constantly detoxifies itself, there are foods that we should eat to support the cleansing process – the gut cleanses diet. This diet plays a key role in determining how our kidneys and liver work in removing wastes and toxins.
What does a gut cleaning diet have to say?
While the body detoxifies itself, there are many ways we can support the process, and here are some foods that a gut cleanse diet advises us to have to boost the natural cleaning process of the body:
1. High-Fiber Foods:
Fibrous foods are an important part of any gut cleanse diet. It boosts good bacteria in our gut, regulates constipation, and helps in easing overactive bowels.
High-fiber foods such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds, promote a healthy colon and good gut bacteria.
2. Foods that our liver loves:
The best way to keep our gut health is to eat the foods that help in the natural cleansing process of the body. The human liver is an important organ that plays a vital role in detoxification, and hence, it is vital to eat foods that our liver loves, such as broccoli, turnips, cauliflower, carrots, kale, spinach, cabbage, and avocado.
All these foods have powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that protect the liver from damage and reduce fats in them.
3. Herbal teas:
Herbal teas are the best for our digestive health. While herbal teas keep constipation at bay, it also helps in removing bad bacteria from our gut. Some of the best options are cayenne, ginger, and garlic teas.
Colon cleansing foods
Irregular bowel movements, constipation, pain during bowel movements, and many other digestive problems are quite common these days, and all thanks to the unhealthy food choices we make these days. Any kind of disturbance in the cleanliness of our colon can affect our health in a big way. But some foods can help in naturally cleaning our colon.
Here is a list of the best Colon cleansing foods:
- Avocado: Avocados are best to optimize digestion. It is rich in soluble and insoluble fibers that promoted better bowel movements and help in cleansing the colon.
- Spinach and Kale: Spinach and kale are two green leafy vegetables that can be ranked high in the list of foods to cleanse the gut. They also help in keeping the digestive tract free from diseases apart from naturally cleaning it.
- Garlic: Garlic is rated as a superfood that takes care of several digestive issues that we generally come across. It is not only the human colin that benefits from garlic but even our heart and other body organs.
- Apples: When it comes to colon cleanse, apples in any form, such as whole fruit, juice, or even vinegar, apples are one of the best foods to cleanse intestines.
- Flaxseeds: Flaxseeds are rich sources of fibers and healthy fats that help in digestion and also naturally cleanse the colon.
- Probiotics: Probiotics, as in the name are healthy bacteria that are much needed by our colon to operate efficiently. Our gut loves probiotic foods such as kimchi, yoghurt, miso, kefir, and sauerkraut.
- Beans and Lentils: Beans and lentils both are rich in starches, fibers, and antioxidants, all that the colon needs to cleanse itself.
- Whole grains: Whole grains like quinoa, oats, and brown rice are loaded with fiber, and are highly recommended as one of the top foods to cleanse the gut.
- Fatty fishes: Fatty fishes like salmon, trout, and sardines have omega-3 that stops cancerous cell growth, including the death of colon cancer cells.
- Walnuts: Walnuts have both – fibers and omega-3 (in the form of linolenic acid), and the two are among the best colon cleansing foods to have. Research also confirms that walnuts breed a healthier gut environment.
Colon cleaning weight loss results
Cleansing the bowel is removing wastes and toxins from our bowel or colon. Colon cleansing weight loss depends on one individual to another. Many of us hold huge waste in our bowels, so once your colon is cleaned, it could result in immediate weight loss. Moreover, colon cleansing speeds up our metabolism and encourages weight loss. You can certainly find your stomach flatter and less bloated, as the waste and gas are released after cleansing, and also eating healthy encourages weight loss.
Frequently Ask Questions
Our digestive health is an integral part of our overall well-being. We all can naturally do colon cleansing with water, diet, or some over-the-counter products. There are, however, many ways of cleansing the colon, from colon cleansing products to enema or colonic irrigation.
If you are interested in cleansing or flushing your colon at home, try these options:
Saltwater flush: Before your morning breakfast, mix some salt with warm water and drink it. Drink the empty mixed stomach and in a while, you will have the urge to go to the bathroom. Try this in the morning and evening.
Hydration: Drinking plenty of water is a great way to stay hydrated and regulate your digestion. Eat more fruits and vegetables that are high in water.
Try juices and smoothies: Juices have always been regarded as a master colon cleanser.
Eat a high fiber diet: Eating plenty of fibrous foods can help in maintaining good colon health. They also are good for gut bacteria.
Try herbal teas: Herbal teas have antimicrobial properties that suppress bad bacteria and promote good bacteria. They also assist our digestive health.