TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 What is 2000 calorie diet plan Indian and why is it designed?
- 1.1 Who should take a 2000 calorie diet plan Indian?
- 1.2 Foods to be taken in 2000 calorie diet plan Indian
- 1.2.1 Protein Food
- 1.2.2 Dairy Food
- 1.2.3 Vegetables
- 1.2.4 Whole Grain
- 1.2.5 Fruits
- 1.2.6 Some Healthy Fats and Oils
- 1.2.7 Salt
- 1.2.8 Added Sugar
- 1.2.9 Trans Fat
- 1.2.10 Wine
- 1.2.11 High amounts of saturated fat
The faster you lose weight, the faster you will gain weight. In such a situation, a 2000 calorie diet plan Indian can help you lose weight in a balanced way. It is very crucial to know the significance of this 2000 calorie diet plan and also how we can achieve it?
Many people work very hard to lose or balance their weight and also want to maintain that weight forever. That’s why they follow a certain kind of diet, one of which is a 2000 calorie diet plan Indian. This diet mostly includes those foods which are necessary to provide a nutritious and balanced diet to a person. This type of calorie diet also lacks all those things, due to which you are at risk of getting diseases after a long time. Dieticians believe that a 2000 calorie diet is for patients who want to lose limited weight and balance. If the weight of a patient is 58 kg and the patient wants to reach 55 kg, then a 2000 calorie diet is right for that patient. But if a patient wants to lose 10 to 12 kg, it will not be as effective.”
What is 2000 calorie diet plan Indian and why is it designed?
- The 2000 Calorie Diet is designed to help you build fat-free muscle while burning off excess body weight.
- This diet is perfect for weight training because each meal of the day is packed with high-quality protein to promote tissue repair and nonfat muscle growth.
- A 2000 calorie diet is enough for the body to perform at optimum levels. Moderately active men, aged 25 to 40, often choose this diet to maintain a healthy body weight.
- Individuals following this diet should consume about 6.5 ounces of protein which should include a variety of foods such as seafood, poultry, nonfat meats, eggs, soy products, nuts and seeds.
- It is a good option to start the day with breakfast including eggs, oats, cottage cheese, and whole grain toast.
- Snacking on whey protein shakes, fruits and nuts are highly recommended during this diet.
- During lunch, one can enjoy non-fat meat and lots of vegetables. Suppers can include shakes, fruit, protein-packed chips or bagels with cream cheese.
- One must include chicken curry or turkey salad with various vegetables in dinner depending on their personal preference.
Who should take a 2000 calorie diet plan Indian?
The first question is, who should consume a 2000 calorie diet?
- Controlling calorie intake is a difficult task as it can be different for people who look alike.
Why does this happen?
- Because there are many factors that depend on your average calorie intake, such as age, physical activity, medication, height, weight, hormones, and more.
However, it is important to note that gender can also act as a contributing factor. Women typically need about 2000 calories to maintain their weight, while they need 1,500 calories to lose about one pound per week.
Men, on the other hand, require a 2500 calorie diet plan to maintain their current weight and a 2000 calorie diet plan Indian to lose weight.
How Much Calories are Good to be Taken?
According to experts, a person must consume two thousand calories in a day. But this quantity may be different for everyone. How many calories diet is required per day for every person depends on the following factors:
- Height and weight
- How much physical activity do you do in a day?
- women in the age group of 26-50 who are very active require 2000 calories a day. Whereas for men this amount is 2600 calories.
- If women are very active then they need 2200 calories, while men need 2,800-3,000 calories.
- Around the age of 20, women need 2200 calories and men need 2800 calories.
- Whereas at the age of 45 to 50, women need 1800 calories and men 2400 calories.
If we talk about children, on an average they need 1200 to 1400 calories. But if the child is a teenager and quite active, then he needs 2000 to 2800 calories. But if he is very active, then there is no need to count calories.
What can you include in a 2000 calorie diet plan Indian?
Foods to be taken in 2000 calorie diet plan Indian
- In this type of category, you can include fish, poultry, lean meat, seafood, nuts etc. in your diet.
- You should also consume more and more milk, curd and other dairy products.
- Under this diet, you can eat green leafy vegetables, you can also include some starchy vegetables like sweet potatoes etc. in your diet. Apart from this, vegetables of different colors like bell pepper, carrot, radish, brinjal etc. can also be eaten.
- You should focus more on whole grains instead of refined grains and include more and more rice, wheat, bread, pasta, quinoa, oats etc. in your diet.
- Instead of drinking fruit juice, you should eat fruits like this. Among fruits, you can include berries, apples, potato fever and citrus fruits in your diet.
Some Healthy Fats and Oils
- You can include some fat or oil in your diet like avocado, olive or olive oil. It stays healthy for you.
Food That Must Avoid During 2000 calorie diet plan Indian
- Excess salt is not good for your health, so limit its quantity.
- Sugar not only increases your obesity and calorie intake but it also brings with it many diseases. Therefore, it should be consumed sparingly.
- Trans fat is mostly included in junk food like burgers, pizza etc and you should not eat it too.
If you can’t live without alcohol, do it in moderation. But if you drink occasionally then you should stop completely.
High amounts of saturated fat
- This type of fat is harmful to your body as it increases your blood pressure and cholesterol level. Due to which you are also at risk of heart diseases.
If you follow this type of calorie diet, then you can move towards a healthy lifestyle and your weight can also remain as much as you want. But for this you have to strictly follow this 2000 calorie diet plan Indian. Moreover, the best part of this diet plan is that once a week you can also have a cheat day.
Food That You Should Consume Less out In Limit
- Avoid candy, soda, sugar, white rice, white pasta, white bread, sweet syrups, breakfast cereals, sweets, and pastries that contain carbohydrates.
- Avoid margarine, butter, eggs, milk, cheese, and red meat that contain saturated fat.
- Avoid eating red meat as it contains high levels of saturated fat which increases the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- Avoid eating fried foods such as fried chicken, deep fried foods, and potato fry.
- avoid alcohol
- Avoid gas-filled and artificially sweetened drinks.
Some Healthy Habits that You should Adapt
Do’s for 2000 calorie diet plan Indian
- Eat healthy fat to lose weight
- Eat 2-3 hours before going to sleep
- Make healthy swaps
- Follow Smart Tips for Dining Out
- Consult a dietician as it can be really helpful for you
- Use olive oil, vegetable oil, rice bran oil, canola oil, mustard oil and peanut oil.
- Eat lentils, beans, soy, mushrooms, tofu, fish, turkey, chicken breast, and thin pieces of beef.
- Eat small meals five or six times a day.
- Eat a heavy breakfast
Don’t for 2000 calorie diet plan Indian
- Don’t starve yourself
- Don’t dehydrate yourself
- Don’t eat if you’re not hungry
- Don’t eat too much saturated fat
- Food items that you can easily consume
- Non-starchy fruits and vegetables
- Complex carbohydrates, found in whole grain bread and pasta, bran, etc.
Following these habits can be very helpful for you to maintain good health and weight. For more related information, you can go through our website and read out the information given on our website.
However, to get a personalized diet from a dietician or nutritionist, you can also take an appointment from our dietician and take a personal consultation with them to understand what can be good for you or what’s not.
For more queries related to 2000 calorie diet plan Indian, you can contact through our contact details as well given on our website.