TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 Who should take a 2500 calorie diet?
- 1.1 Why does this happen?
- 1.2 Can I use a 2500 Calorie Diet Plan Indian for Weight Gain?
- 1.3 2500 Calorie Indian Diet Plan for Weight Gain
- 1.4 2500 Calorie Meal Plan Indian
- 18.104.22.168 1) Healthy Fats and Oils
- 22.214.171.124 2) Milk
- 126.96.36.199 3) Full-fat yogurt
- 188.8.131.52 4) Cheese
- 184.108.40.206 5) Eggs
- 220.127.116.11 6) Red meat (2500 Calorie Diet Plan Indian)
- 18.104.22.168 7) Oily fish
- 22.214.171.124 8) Nuts
- 126.96.36.199 9) Rice
- 188.8.131.52 10) Whole-Grain Bread
What is a 2500 Calorie Diet Plan Indian for Weight Gain? If you think that gaining weight is easier than losing weight, then you are wrong. Gaining weight requires the same amount of time, energy and emotional investment as it does to lose weight. Individuals may find it challenging to gain weight due to their metabolic activity or hormonal/medical problems and may be wondering what are the home remedies for body building.
However, it is still very much possible by changing your diet and filling your plate with nutrients. The 2500 calorie diet plan Indian is a way for the body to build muscle and gain weight. Are you wondering why it is important?
It provides a good balance of macronutrients like carbs, protein and fat along with many micronutrients like minerals and vitamins so keep reading this 2500 Calorie Indian Diet Plan for Weight Gain article to increase your weight.
This blog will show what a 2500 Calorie Diet Plan Indian for Weight Gain looks like, while also answering some of your most pressing questions! read on.
Who should take a 2500 calorie diet?
The first question is, who should consume a 2500 calorie diet plan Indian? Controlling calorie intake is a difficult task as it can be different for people who look alike.
Why does this happen?
Because there are many factors that depend on your average calorie intake, such as age, physical activity, medication, height, weight, hormones, and more.
However, it is important to note that gender can also act as a contributing factor.
- Women typically need about 2000 calories to maintain their weight, while they need 1,500 calories to lose about one pound per week.
- Men, on the other hand, require a 2500 calorie diet plan Indian to maintain their current weight and a 2000 calorie diet plan to lose weight.
Can I use a 2500 Calorie Diet Plan Indian for Weight Gain?
Absolutely. Gaining muscle through increased caloric intake and exercise is a term known as bulking. If a person regularly undergoes strength training sessions and wants to build more muscle, then this diet is perfect for you.
Many bodybuilders gain muscle and lose fat by increasing their caloric intake to 2500 calories per day. This phenomenon is known as the “cutting diet“.
If you are confused about how to start, we have put together a quick 5-day 2500 Calorie Indian Diet Plan for Weight Gain to help you kickstart your journey.
2500 Calorie Indian Diet Plan for Weight Gain
If you also have a question like How can I complete 2500 calories in a day? Here is the answer:
- Your breakfast should consist of a mixture of nuts and a tall glass of skimmed milk. You can consume nuts like almonds, walnuts and pecans (10 each).
- Your breakfast can include protein and carb-rich food. You can choose 4-6 slices of bread, mash them with peanut butter and put two bananas on the side.
- A banana or a cup of boiled chickpeas can be consumed for brunch to keep your system and metabolic activity at bay.
- Your lunch may be slightly heavier than your dinner and should be eaten between 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm. For non-vegetarians, a cup of rice with lentils, steamed vegetables and two slices of grilled chicken is the best lunch. Vegetarians can opt for two cups of rice, vegetable and paneer curry.
- Choose a fruit of your choice after lunch for better digestion and nutrient intake.
- The evening snack should consist of something light but healthy. Tea or coffee with two biscuits or an apple with peanut butter should work. Try to have an evening snack between 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm.
- For vegetarians, three rotis, vegetables and a bowl of curd should work. At the same time, non-vegetarians can replace curd with chicken slices.
- Your first meal and last meal both matter when it comes to your health and wellbeing. They are important to your system. Have a glass of banana milkshake or a cup of nuts before going to bed.
If you want to gain weight in a healthy and sustainable way, then this 2500 Calorie Diet Plan Indian will definitely help you! You can tweak a few things in the diet to include the food of your choice.
And, Always keep macronutrients in mind.
Can You Use a 2500 Calorie Diet Plan Indian For Weight Loss?
Without a doubt, it mainly depends on the number of calories you were consuming earlier in your day. If you’re finding it difficult to lose weight and have no prior calorie knowledge, you can download a calorie counter or fitness app to track it.
To know the final amount of caloric intake, all you need to do is input all means consumed in a day. If your calorie intake exceeds 2500, you may find this diet helpful. Also, if it’s less than 2500, you may want to stay away from this meal plan so that you don’t risk gaining weight.
In such a situation, you can try to reduce about 500 to 1000 calories in a day from your regular diet. This will help you to lose at least half a kilo in a week and get good results of weight loss gradually and permanently.
2500 Calorie Meal Plan Indian
Can I take 2500 calories to gain weight?
- Yes, Ofcourse, this is the best and right way to gain weight. Below is the list of 12 highly recommended foods by dieticians including nuts, oils, dairy and grains, that can help you gain weight quickly and efficiently.
You can choose to include prepared meals or snacks from these foods as per your preference in your 2500 Calorie Diet Plan Indian:
1) Healthy Fats and Oils
To gain weight healthily you’ll need to rely on healthy fats and oils, which are more calorie-dense than carbs and protein. For 2500 Calorie Diet Plan Indian, you can use olive or coconut oil for a variety of purposes, from cooking to salad dressing. It is recommended to consume at least 25-35 grams of fat a day, including dairy and oils.
Another way to increase your protein, carb and fat intake is by consuming one to two glasses of milk. Milk is also a good source of minerals, vitamins and calcium. This whey provides both protein and casein, which allow your body to build muscle efficiently. Many researchers confirm that adding milk to your diet while lifting weights can help build muscle mass.
3) Full-fat yogurt
Are you looking for a complete and nutritious 2500 Calorie Meal Plan Indian breakfast to gain weight in a healthy way?
A full-fat yogurt may be your best option. It provides a great combination of protein, fat, calories and carbs. You can consume at least one to two servings per day and add them to smoothies or cereals along with fruits.
An Indian home is incomplete without paneer, which is excellent when you want to bulk up. It is again a food option that provides a combination of macronutrients responsible for building muscle when combined with exercise. Eat a small serving of any recipe of your choice and with vegetables on the side to increase fiber.
Eggs are a complete food as they are rich in both micro and macro nutrients. They provide a first-class protein called albumin, and it is quickly absorbed into the human body. No weight gain journey is complete by adding enough eggs to the diet. You can consume about one to six eggs in a day or as per your requirement.
6) Red meat (2500 Calorie Diet Plan Indian)
It is an edible variety restricted to non-vegetarians. Red meat is delicious and filling, and has a high content of creatine and leucine, which help with muscle synthesis. It contains more fat than lean meat. Not only is it dense in calories, but it is also exceptionally high in protein and releases growth factors such as insulin, which is essential for weight gain.
7) Oily fish
Like meat, oily fish like tuna, mackerel and salmon are also high in protein. However, they are also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which help in healthy weight gain and increase the good cholesterol in the body.
Nuts such as almonds, walnuts, pecans and hazelnuts are incredibly high in calories. They provide a complete punch on both the micro and macro nutrients needed for good growth in your body. You can consume nuts by adding them to delicious smoothies or salads.
Simple carbohydrates are an essential part of a healthy 2500 Calorie Diet Plan Indian. Rice is one of the simple carbs widely found in the Indian kitchen! It is easy to digest. It’s high in calories, and even a small portion of rice can fill you up. You can choose to consume one or two servings of rice each day.
10) Whole-Grain Bread
Whole-grain bread serves as a good source of carbohydrates and contains high amounts of protein for maximum benefits. We always suggest whole grains instead of multigrains to ensure that there is no unnecessary fat accumulation in the body.
The Bottom Line
Following a 2500 calorie diet plan Indian is not rocket science. When you follow a diet rich in carbs, protein, fiber and vitamins, you can also gain a healthy weight that doesn’t disrupt your internal environment. You don’t need to fill your body with junk to gain weight. Instead, it can prolong your life and precipitate imminent medical emergencies.
As always, it is always advisable to consult with your dietician before making major changes to your diet or calorie intake. You can use the chart we have prepared in this 2500 Calorie Diet Plan Indian for Weight Gain for a blueprint of what it should look like. You can also discuss any changes to this chart in consultation with a dietitian.