TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 Seed Cycling for PCOS
- 1.1 Let’s start with what exactly PCOS is?
- 1.2 Symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- 1.3 How is Seed Cycling for PCOS helpful?
- 1.4 Does a Dietician or Nutritionist Suggest Seed Cycling for PCOS?
- 1.5 More about the Seed Cycling for PCOS
- 1.6 Benefits of seed cycling for PCOS for Women’s Health
Seed Cycling for PCOS
Seed Cycling for Pcos – As per the statistics, the problem of PCOD is increasing very fast among women. According to the National Institute of Health and Research, about 10 percent of the female population in our country is suffering from the problem of PCOD. And, this issue of PCOS is considered as one of the most obvious reasons for female infertility. According to the statistics, almost 6% to 12% (as many as 5 million) of US women of reproductive age are suffering from the disease of PCOS. It is to be that Seed Cycling for PCOS is appraised as a very helpful way to get rid of this situation.
There is a hormonal imbalance in the body, due to this weeping on the face and thick hair starts growing on other parts of the body. These are common symptoms of this problem. It is generally considered to be a lifestyle disease, but the main reasons behind its occurrence are not yet known. In this article, we are telling you in detail about the symptoms, causes and treatment, Seed Cycling for PCOS.
Let’s start with what exactly PCOS is?
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a problem of the ovaries in which the hormonal imbalance starts rising up in the body rapidly.
- During which, the level of male hormones (androgens) starts increasing more in a female’s body instead of a female hormone.
- These lumps are small sac-shaped and filled with fluid start getting bigger; then obstruct the process of ovulation.
- Due to the lack of ovulation process, the chances of pregnancy in women suffering from PCOS are less.
- Women with PCOS are also more likely to develop type 2 diabetes.
Symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Most of the women are unaware of the fact that they are suffering from the problem of PCOS, until they undergo a pregnancy test. Being unaware, this problem can increase in such a way where getting rid of this issue will become extremely difficult. However, you can recognize it by its initial symptoms. The symptoms of the PCOS are as follows:
PCOS affects your periods the most and due to this the menstrual cycle gets disturbed or in many cases there is no period at all.
Heavily bleeding or more than usual is also a clear symptom of the woman suffering from PCOS.
Unwanted hair growth
Most of the women suffering from PCOS start growing hair on their face and body like men on the chest, abdomen and back.
When suffering from PCOD disease, the level of male hormones increases in the body of women and these male hormones make the skin more oily, which leads to acne on the face or chest. If your face acne keeps breaking out consistently, you must consult a doctor and fix this problem as soon as possible.
When suffering from PCOS, women also start gaining weight and if not taken care of properly, you can become a victim of obesity.
In some women, the problem of headache also starts due to hormonal imbalance.
Change in behavior
Due to the increase in the level of male hormones in women suffering from PCOS, its effect is also visible in their behavior and they become more irritable and angry than before.
Not getting enough sleep is also a symptom of polycystic ovary syndrome. In this situation, you feel exhausted or extremely tired even after waking up from a good hour’s sleep.
If any of the above symptoms you are facing in your body, you must go for a checkup without any delay and consult a suitable dietician or nutritionist to eliminate this disease from within.
How is Seed Cycling for PCOS helpful?
Hormone imbalance in PCOS can affect women’s health in many ways. Here we are telling you about some seeds, whose consumption (Benefits of consuming seeds in PCOS) can help in balancing the hormones effectively which is why it is known as seed Cycling for PCOS.
Seed cycling for PCOS has been a part of natural treatment and it is used to reduce many problems related to the body. It is very beneficial for people who have problems related to thyroid and hormonal imbalance. As the name suggests, different types of seeds are included in it.
- Seed Cycling for PCOS is a natural treatment that is used to improve hormonal balance, increase fertility and reduce menopausal symptoms.
- It helps a lot in promoting a healthy balance between the hormone estrogen in the first half of your menstrual cycle and the hormone progesterone in the second half.
- In this, different types of seeds have to be eaten alternately and this chakra helps in healing all the chakras inside the body.
- For women, this method has always been effective.
- Apart from this, seed cycling for PCOS is obviously very beneficial, but surprisingly, it is beneficial for men and people suffering from hair problems.
Does a Dietician or Nutritionist Suggest Seed Cycling for PCOS?
Dieticians and Nutritionists recommend eating five types of seeds majorly at two different stages:
- Flax seeds,
- Pumpkin seeds,
- Chia Seeds
- Sunflower seeds and
- Sesame seeds.
More about the Seed Cycling for PCOS
- According to dieticians, all four types of seeds are rich in manganese, magnesium, copper, thiamine, vitamin E, fiber and healthy fats.
- These nutrients play various roles in our body and help repair a dysfunctional or disturbed system.
- Flax seeds and pumpkin seeds help in estrogen production.
- Sunflower and sesame seeds balance progesterone levels in the body through kambone enterodiol.
- Consuming them is an alternative remedy for infertility, heavy bleeding and irregular menstruation.
Let us tell you that Seed Cycling for PCOS works in two phases which are Follicle Phase and Luteal Phase.
1. Follicular Phase (Seed Cycling for PCOS)
- In this process, which lasts from the first day of the period till ovulation, 5-20 follicles are released from the woman’s ovary which contain the mature eggs.
- From these, an egg matures after meeting with the sperm and the condition of pregnancy is formed.
- The follicular phase lasts from the first day to the 15th day of your menstrual cycle.
- During these days, nutritionists advise to eat two teaspoons of flax seeds and pumpkin seeds regularly.
According to them, the lignin present in these seeds helps in increasing the level of estrogen hormones and this is the need of the hour.
Note: Women have the highest chances of getting pregnant in this face. A mature egg travels from the ovary to the fallopian tube in the very middle of your period, i.e. around the 15th day, and remains active for 24 hours. During this, if this egg meets the sperm, then pregnancy occurs. During ovulation, women have white discharge and at the same time the body temperature also rises slightly.
2. Luteal Phase
- As soon as the egg is released from the follicle, it changes into the corpus luteum, which increases the level of hormones called progesterone and estrogen.
- With the help of these two hormones, the body lining of the uterus remains thick, which helps in implantation of the fertilized egg.
- Two teaspoons of sesame seeds and sunflower seeds should be consumed regularly during the luteal phase from day 15 to day 28 of your menstrual cycle.
- Actually, women need more progesterone for the next two weeks during this phase, which is easily found in both of these seeds.
During pregnancy, the human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) hormone is produced in the body, due to which the lining of the uterus remains thick. On the other hand, in the absence of pregnancy, the level of progesterone starts decreasing from the body and the lining of the uterus starts normalizing as before. Periods start and this process continues every month.
Benefits of seed cycling for PCOS for Women’s Health
1. Good for Women’s Menstrual Health
Seed cycling helps in maintaining the menstrual cycle. It helps in creating hormonal balance by synchronizing estrogen and progesterone. Pumpkin and Chia Seeds are considered good to be eaten during this disease.
2. Seed cycling for PCOS or hormone balance
Male or female hormonal imbalance is bothering everyone these days. In such a situation, seed cycling is very beneficial. Actually, seed cycling helps to synchronize estrogen, progesterone and testosterone in the body. It controls mood swings inside the body and also helps in reducing feelings like depression and depression.
3. Removes the deficiency of protein in the body
The amount of protein in seeds is high and they can overcome the lack of protein in the body. Actually, there are very few foods rich in protein for vegetarians. In such a situation, the seeds remove the lack of protein in the body. It also strengthens bones, gives energy and prevents damage caused by lack of protein, such as weakening of muscles.
Seed cycling for PCOS can help you in weight loss. Actually, seeds help in controlling appetite and remove the lack of fiber in the body. Fiber accelerates the metabolic rate, while protein corrects the process of feeling hungry. In this way, both fiber and protein together can help you in weight loss.
5. Makes hair strong (Seed cycling for hair growth)
Our hair starts falling out due to lack of protein and becomes weak. In such a situation, seed cycling helps in making the hair strong. At the same time, they nourish the hair from inside and protect them from getting weak and split. Now, start the day with a spoon of seeds, the health of the body and mind will increase. For more information about the Seed Cycling for PCOS or any other problem, you can reach our contact details through our website. You can also book an online or offline consultation with our dieticians as per your convenience for better results