Pre Pregnancy Diet Plan Menu Indian
Pregnancy is the most important part of a woman’s life and during this period, Pre Pregnancy Diet Plan Menu Indian is very crucial to maintain.
A woman needs to be very careful and have to follow a lot of guidelines during this time. In other words, pregnancy is the time when many physical changes start happening inside a woman’s body. At this time, you have to face many things like hormonal changes, mood swings, appetite and metabolism etc. Most women feel nauseated during pregnancy, which affects their diet and health. For which, a good diet plays a vital role in making your health sound and vibrant. In this blog, we are going to discuss the Pre Pregnancy Diet Plan Menu Indian which is extremely helpful during these months. It is to be said that iron, calcium, folic acid and vitamins are some of the nutritious elements that must be present in your diet. The Pre Pregnancy Diet Plan Menu Indian given below provides you with plenty of nutrition during pregnancy and also helps in keeping you energetic throughout the day.
Importance of Pre Pregnancy Diet Plan Menu Indian
- Your baby gets essential nutrients from you, so it is important that you take good care of your health and follow a balanced diet designed for pregnant women.
- Gain in weight during pregnancy is a cause of concern for every woman, so it’s quite important to follow a balanced diet plan during pregnancy that will keep you healthy and also prevent unnecessary weight gain.
- The vegetarian diet for pregnant women is also very nutritious.
Dietary Guidelines for pregnant women
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, it is very important that you get proper nutrition and follow this pre pregnancy diet plan menu Indian from the very beginning of pregnancy.
- You follow the first phase i.e. first 3 months pregnancy diet, it helps to store the nutrients that will continue to supplement your growing baby’s development throughout your pregnancy.
- Healthy foods provide you with essential nutrients that help strengthen your body and immune system and boost your metabolism.
- Before you follow a certain pre pregnancy diet plan menu Indian, it is recommended that you consult your gynecologist once.
If you want to follow a pre pregnancy diet plan menu Indian during pregnancy, then follow some of the guidelines given below:
- Keep yourself hydrated throughout the day and drink more and more water or juice at frequent intervals
- Eat foods made from whole grains like bread, chapatis and noodles
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables 5 times a day
- Reduce your intake of sugar and sweet treats to avoid chances of getting gestational diabetes
- Stay away from alcohol, packaged juices and fatty foods
- In addition to eating healthy, take essential supplements for iron, calcium, folic acid and vitamins as prescribed by your doctor.
- These help avoid the possibility of neural tube defects affecting the baby and aid in the development of the brain and other organs
Morning Breakfast Routine – Start your day with a good breakfast
Morning sickness is a common problem during pregnancy. Don’t forget to consume a glass of cow’s milk after waking up in the morning everyday, as it helps in relieving morning sickness. You can also drink a glass of coconut milk or lemonade as it helps in reducing constipation and heartburn.
Best pre pregnancy food to include in your Pre Pregnancy Diet Plan Menu Indian
- 1 bowl of oatmeal with fresh fruits is the best breakfast diet for pre pregnancy – they contain good amount of important vitamins and fiber
- 1 plate rava upma or poha or namkeen vermicelli made with vegetables – they provide you with a good amount of nutrients and fiber
- Omelet and 2 slices of wheat bread with butter
- 1 glass low-fat milk, buttermilk or fortified orange juice
- A vegetable omelet or sandwich made with vegetables – the best source of protein
- 2 Stuffed Parathas of Potato, Carrot, Spinach or Yogurt with Mixed Vegetables – These provide you with a good amount of fiber, calcium and vitamins.
Afternoon Lunch Routine – Pre pregnancy diet and exercise plan
The Food Options for Lunch are given below:
- Lentils with 2 chapatis, a bowl of curd and any vegetable curry like mix veg, cheese, paneer, and other vegetables are best for pre pregnancy diet plan menu Indian
- Any rice dish like jeera rice, veg rice, khichdi or raita with lemon rice or plain curd rice
- A bowl full of chicken curry with rice or roti (as per your preference)
- 1 bowl palak paneer with roti or rice. Spinach contains a good amount of folic acid and iron, which is excellent for pregnant women at this time.
Evening Snacks – Diet for Pre Pregnancy
It is common to feel hungry or feel hungry again and again during pregnancy. A little life is growing inside you, for whose better development your body is working day and night. Therefore, instead of having three large meals, you should make a habit of eating small amounts but at short intervals continuously. Here are some snack options for you to have for the evening of the pre pregnancy diet plan menu Indian.
Here are some snack options for you to have for the evening.
• Have fresh fruit or fruit smoothies
• A handful of walnuts, almonds or dates
• Drink fresh fruit juice to keep yourself hydrated
• Eating whole grains and low-sugar granola bars are also a good option.
• Eating vegetable or spinach idli is also healthy.
• Sandwiches made of cheese and corn or vegetables are delicious and nutritious.
• Carrot or lauki halwa made with jaggery or less sugar can help satiate the sweet foodie
• to get some relief, a cup of green tea is just the best option
• A porridge or uttapam with vegetables is a complete mini-meal
• Roasted chickpeas are rich in fiber and a great cure for constipation
Dinner – An Important part of Pre Pregnancy Food Diet
For dinner, you can repeat the lunch options. However, some great pre pregnancy diet plan menu Indian options for your dinner include:
- Lentils with roti, any vegetable of your choice, salad, and curd
- Vegetable Raita with Veg Pulao or Chicken Rice
- Plain paratha with buttermilk
- The chapati of grains like jowar and bajra with ghee and curd can be considered as a good dinner option
- Mixed Dal Khichdi with Vegetable Curry and Yogurt
- Beet and Carrot Kheer – It increases hemoglobin and is rich in Vitamin A and other nutrients
Pre Pregnancy Diet for Female Preeclampsia Diet
Eating a healthy and fiber-rich diet is considered essential for everyone for pre pregnancy diet for female preeclampsia diet. But a high-fiber Pre Pregnancy Diet Plan Menu Indian can reduce the risk of many diseases. A nutritious diet is very important for a healthy mother and child. According to recent new research, consuming a high-fiber diet helps reduce the risk of preeclampsia. In research published in the journal Nature Communications, lead author Professor Ralph Nannan from the University of Sydney emphasized how a high-fiber diet helps keep the mother and fetus healthy and immune to disease. However, the study states that acetate levels should be reduced due to fiber fermentation in the gut, which links to preeclampsia. Preeclampsia is a condition in which a woman has some symptoms like cramps in her body, such as hypertension or high blood pressure, stool problems and severe bloating. For which, obviously pre pregnancy diet plan menu Indian can be very helpful.
Foods to Avoid Pre Pregnancy
Smokers take longer to conceive, and smoking is more likely to cause genetic abnormalities in a woman’s eggs. Smoking increases the risk of miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy.
Too much caffeine:
But if you consume more than 200 milligrams of caffeine—that’s one to two cups per day, you shouldn’t.
Excessive drinking (more than two drinks each day) is linked to irregular periods, lack of ovulation, and abnormal estrogen and progesterone levels, which can make it harder to conceive.
Excessive weight gain:
Obesity can increase the risk of pregnancy problems such as gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, birth defects and the need for a C-section. That’s why it’s important to be at a healthy weight when you’re trying to conceive.
Pre pregnancy diet to lose weight folic acid foods before pregnancy
Folic acid is a man-made form of a B vitamin called folate that plays an important role in the formation of red blood cells. It is known for the development of neural tubes in the baby’s brain and spinal cord. It might help in losing weight as well. However, the benefits of folic acid foods in your pre pregnancy diet plan menu Indian before pregnancy are as follow:
- Folic acid helps in the development of nerves in the fetus.
- Folic acid is very important if you have iron deficiency anemia in pregnancy. It makes red blood cells.
- Folic acid reduces the risk of cleft lip and palate in the baby.
- If pregnant women take folic acid daily, it prevents them from preeclampsia, heart stroke, heart disease, cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Folic acid is essential for the production, repair and function of DNA.