TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to Gain Weight for Females in 10 Days
We live in a society obsessed with female weight loss, but for a naturally skinny girl, she might feel that whatever she does or eats, she can never seem to gain weight and loom healthy. She always looks for How to Gain Weight for Females in 10 Days. It shouldn’t have to be this way. For all those skinny and underweight females, and with those sexy-looking curves back in fashion, you can gain weight, and that is too fast and easy by weight gain Dietician.
Being lean and slim is healthy, but being underweight and too slim can be a serious concern, particularly if it is so because of poor nutrition or because of any health concerns. Just eating weight gain foods might not be the only solution. You may have to consult your dietician to understand your cause for not gaining weight and get a weight gain diet plan customized as per your requirements and needs.
Female Weight Gain
Weight gain in females can be as challenging as losing weight. However, there are many safe ways to gain weight, and healthily. Opting for large portion size meals and eating more frequently can be one of the ways, but, if you are planning to gain weight effectively and sustain it forever, you should aim towards getting nutrient-dense and high-calorie foods in your daily meals. Healthy lifestyle changes and exercise are also important.
Remember, eating junk, processes, and high in calorie foods may lead you to gain weight, but these foods can never satisfy the nutritional needs of your body. Even if you do not gain weight eating all the junk, and the sugar and salt in it, can cause harm to your body, and make you sick.
Noted below are some healthy, safe, and effective ways that you should adapt to gain weight successfully:
- Count on each bite: The idea is to make you eat healthily. Snack on items like dried fruits, nuts, fruits, vegetables with dips, peanut butter, avocados, and alike. Go for bedtime snacks, like a homemade jelly or peanut butter sandwich, or an avocado wrap, or some sliced vegetables, or maybe some lean meats or cheese.
- Eat frequently: It is normal to feel stuffed and full all the time when you are skinny and underweight. To make sure your body gets all the valuable nutrients, aim for eating smaller meals five to six times a day, rather than feeling stuffed with two or three meals.
- Choose nutrient-dense foods: As a part of weight gain foods lists, whole grains, bread, cereals, pasta, fruits and vegetables, dairy and dairy products, nuts and seeds, and quality lean protein sources are a must. Include these foods in your daily diet.
- Try a variety of shakes and smoothies: It is easy to get attracted to all those jazzy soft drinks, sodas, and other drinks on the shelves. But these are of no good. They have empty calories and almost zero nutritional values. Instead make yourself some super healthy, refreshing, and appetizing shakes and smoothies with milk, fruits, and healthy nuts and seeds. In cases where you have very little urge to eat or feel stuffed all the time, shakes and smoothies are the best meal replacements.
- Make sure to treat yourself occasionally: Whether you are trying to gain some weight or is on a diet plan for weight loss for female, it is always important to make sure that an occasional ice cream treat or a slice of pie in OK. Make sure that you do not gorge too much on the treats, and adds healthy calories along with having some nutritional values. Things like yogurt, granola bars, or bran muffins are good.
- Keep a watch on your drinks: Many skinny females think that drinking fluids, especially before meals makes them overloaded and they do not have the appetite to eat anything. In such cases, it is better to sip on high-calorie drinks along with your meal. For better results, sip up the drink 30 minutes before your mealtime.
- Top your meals with healthy calories: For safe and lasting weight gain you will not require to change your diet drastically, what you need is to add high-calorie foods for weight gains, like cheese in your scrambled eggs or some fat-free dried milk in your stew or soup. You may also increase your calorie intake by adding a healthy dose of seeds or nuts toppings, and any other healthy side dish. Almonds, sunflower seeds, fruits, and whole grains are the best choices.
- Don’t forget to exercise: Weight gain does not have to turn out to be ‘fat gain’. Exercise daily, particularly concentrates, on strength training exercises. It helps in building lean muscles and thus weight gain. It also aids in stimulating your appetite.
The best foods to gain weight for females
Gaining weight and that too fast is not an easy thing for females. It could be as difficult as losing weight. However, if you are on a Weight Gain Diet, adding certain foods to your diet can make your efforts both effective and healthy.
- Milk: Milk is one of the best foods that has been used for ages to gain weight and build muscles. Apart from being a rich source of proteins, milk provides a good balance of healthy carbs and proteins to the body, along with some vitamins and minerals. Drink two glasses of whole milk a day for the best results.
- Healthy nuts and nut butter: Nuts and nut butter are the perfect weight increase food. Since nuts are dense in healthy calories, just a couple of handfuls a day for snacks or with meals can quickly add hundreds of healthy calories into your system.
- Rice: Rice is the staple food of our country, and also the best low-cost carbohydrate source that helps to gain weight. It is also calorie-dens, and thus it means, that eating rice will add a lot of healthy calories and carbs that your body needs to gain weight fast.
- Dried fruits: Apart from being rich sources of antioxidants and other essential nutrients, dried fruits are high in healthy calories, which aids weight gain quickly. Their natural sugar content makes them a great source in the list of fruits for weight gain.
- Avocados: Loaded with the goodness of healthy fats, avocados top the list of weight increase food. They are fairly calorie-dense and therefore serve as a great food source for weight gain.
- Cereals: Healthy cereals like oats, multigrain, bran, and granola are an excellent source of calories, carbohydrates, and other essential nutrients. Make it a habit to have them for breakfast. To make them more effective and healthier, add some dried fruits, or nuts, or berries for better results.
- Dark chocolate: Enriched with the goodness of valuable nutrients and antioxidants, dark chocolate adds plenty of calories and helps you along with your efforts of gaining weight. They are a must in every weight gain diet.
- Whole eggs: Eggs are the healthiest muscle-building foods on earth. They provide your body with a healthy combination of proteins and fats. There is no end to the numbers that you can eat in a day, as they are one of the best sources of nutrients for the body.
These are some of the weight-gaining foods that your diet for weight gain must include. You can also add other foods like full-fat yogurt, potatoes, and other starches, cheese, whole-grain bread, fatty fish like salmon, red meat, protein bars, and homemade smoothie to your daily diet for fast and effective weight gain.
The secret to weight gain is constantly eating healthy calories, more than what your body is burning. Exercising regularly will ensure that the extra calories that your body is gaining from the food sources and used to build muscles and not add fat to the body.
As a female, whether you are struggling to gain muscle weight or you are clinically underweight, the primary principle is the same – being underweight can be equally unhealthy as being overweight or obese. The best diet plan for weight gain in 7 days follow the following guidelines:
- Eating more calories than the body burns: The aim should be to consume 700 to 1000 calories more than the body burns for faster weight gain.
- Eating lots and lots of proteins: Protein is the single most valuable nutrient for successful and faster weight gain. They are the building block of muscles and are required in sufficient quantity by your body to gain muscle weight faster.
- Fill up with plenty of carbs and fats: To gain weight fast, eat five to six meals a day and add plenty of healthy fats, carbs, and proteins to your weight gain diet.
- Eat energy-dense foods. Add sauces and condiments: To make it easy to eat more, add sauces and condiments to spice up your meals. Base your diet out of energy-dense foods as much as possible.
- Improve your strength. Lift weights: Lifting weights helps improving your strength. This will further help in gaining muscles and gain weight fast.