800 Calorie Indian Diet Plan
Have you ever heard of a diet that can prevent all serious medical problems? The 800 calorie Indian diet plan calorie diet, that is. Obesity, high blood pressure, stomach problems, and bloating impact millions of people. However, this diet successfully manages diabetes, lowers blood pressure, and promotes weight loss. Most health difficulties can be resolved by consuming this diet thrice weekly. Find out more about the advantages and security of the 800 calorie diet.
The 800 calorie Indian diet plan is a low-calorie diet that needs to be under a registered dietician’s supervision. This blog will give every important information about an 800 calorie diet plan.
What are the Benefits of Consuming an 800 Calorie Indian Diet Plan?
A total of 800 calories can be consumed each day on the 800-calorie diet, which is incredibly low in calories. A controlled 800-calorie diet decreases blood pressure, reverses type 2 diabetes, and aids in weight loss. According to the dieticians, follow an 800-calorie diet for eight weeks when following the blood sugar diet. After that, the dieters adhere to a 5:2 diet plan, taking 800 calories for two days and 1500 calories for five.
- It is a stomach-friendly diet that promotes metabolism and fat mobilization. This helps people lose weight and lowers their chance of developing metabolic syndrome.
- Dieticians often suggest following a very low-calorie diet, frequently ingesting only 800 calories per day in an effort to lose weight quickly. Typically, foods like shakes, bars, or soups are used in this diet to substitute meals and provide additional vitamins, which can be considered an excellent liquid diet.
- It also helps in reducing bloating & break weight plateau.
- Losing weight aids in resetting normal hormonal and metabolic processes.
- An 800-calorie diet under medical supervision lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes, hypertension, cardiac troubles, digestive disorders, and infertility.
- You can increase your energy levels and become more proactive by taking a low-calorie diet for a few days, avoiding harmful foods, and living a healthy lifestyle.
- A few days a week of wholesome, calorie-restricted food can assist in lowering inflammation. In turn, this lowers the likelihood of obesity brought on by inflammation.
- An 800 calorie Indian diet plan is beneficial if you’re not working out.
- A very low-calorie diet can help you lose weight. In turn, this lessens sleep apnea.
- An 800 diet plan is the best detox diet plan to be added.
What are the disadvantages of the 800 Calorie Indian Diet Plan?
Women in intriguing positions or young nursing children under 18 can’t adhere to this low-calorie method. If you have health issues or have recently undergone surgery, you shouldn’t follow an 800-calorie diet plan. The existence of gastrointestinal tract illnesses is a strict contraindication.
An 800 calorie Indian diet plan won’t help you lose any additional weight noticeably. Such people must eat more calories to avoid a breakdown and avoid developing further issues with how their bodies work. It is better to follow this diet for not more than 2 days a week. Otherwise, you can face below mentioned problems following a diet like 800 calorie Indian diet plan.
- Remember that 800 calories a day won’t sustain you for very long; this can make you feel weak or dizzy.
- It harms your health, can lead to several ailments, depletes your muscles, and slows your metabolism.
- This diet can lead to nutrient deficiency, so you must take help from a dietician who can balance your diet plan accordingly.
- Dieticians advise women to ingest vegetable fats in addition to a low-calorie diet to preserve regular menstruation. You must keep an eye on your weight and pay attention to your health.
- This diet can also cause more food cravings, and you’ll be unable to exercise.
- Some followers of this diet have reported feeling extreme weakness and even dizziness.
- It is vital to stop using the methodology in such circumstances.
- You can stick to an 800 calorie Indian diet plan for just one week without significantly harming your health so that you won’t lose many pounds.
- The diet might not be appropriate for those who cannot consume in small portions.
- Most importantly, this diet cannot be followed in certain medical conditions
How to add an 800 Calorie Indian Diet Plan to your Daily Diet?
You just need to do it 3 days a week to turn your health in the right direction. The best Indian diet plan is eating vegetables, fruits, pulses, meat, and dairy products in good quantities. In craving snacks, try to eat healthy popcorn instead of potato chips. This diet contains nutrients like complex carbs, protein, fiber & healthy fats, which can be found in the below-mentioned fruits & vegetables and a lot of liquids such as milk, buttermilk, etc.
Add the following food items to your Diet Plan just to maintain 800 calorie Indian diet plan:
Foods to be added to your 800 Calorie Diet Plan
The below-mentioned food can help you fulfill all kinds of dietary requirements, such as complex carbs, protein, fiber, healthy fats, etc.
Other Foods to be added to an 800 Calorie diet
Low Fat Cottage Cheese
Powdered Peanut Butter
Plain Greek Yogurt
Whole wheat bread
Lentils & legumes
What are all the precautions needed to take while doing an 800-calorie diet ?
- Consult your dietitian.
- This diet directly affects your immune system, so don’t force your body; it could increase fatigue and diarrhea.
- Do overdo it because dieting is good, but try to take breaks between your diet.
- If you feel nauseous and weak while dieting, immediately informs your dietician.
- This diet is not for pregnant women.
Why should you consult a dietician during an 800 calories Indian diet Plan?
As we mentioned earlier, 800 calories are also not for the long term because following this diet is only to maintain BMI (Body Mass Index) in our body. A dietitian is responsible for providing you with a healthy diet and health advice. They create healthy diet plans and monitor all eating habits with timing.
Your dietitian is the only one who can help you to achieve your weight goal. Dietitians conduct all the diet-related programs for their clients. Consuming 800 calories daily may not give you energy for daily living and regular physical activities. Eating the same food every day will never work and helps you to maintain your diet.
The dietitian is the only one who makes a diet and has good knowledge of food containing fiber, nutrients, protein, etc. Following 800 calories diet can be safe for you if it provides complete nutrition.
Millions of people are affected by weight and diabetes issues. Following an 800 calorie Indian diet plan under the surveillance of a clinically approved dietician at diet2nourish can benefit you.
If you follow the 800 calorie Indian diet plan with all the instructions, you will feel more energetic. You will love your new healthy life without any health issues. It’s not easy to follow this diet, but your safety is important before any major health issue affects you. This helps you to prevent cancer. It helps your unhealthy diet be replaced with a normal meal with proper timing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much weight can I lose on the 800 calorie diet?
The amount of weight you can lose on the 800 calorie diet depends on your starting weight, age, gender, and other factors. Moreover, your consistency and strictness of diet also determines this. However, to round off, it is common to lose 3-5 pounds per week on this diet.
Can I exercise while on the 800 calorie diet?
You can practise Light exercise to burn calories. This is because the calories you consume should be less than the calories you burn. You can choose physical activities such as walking or yoga, which may be safe while on the 800 calorie diet. However, it is important to not overexert yourself while on a low-calorie diet.
How do I transition off the 800 calorie diet?
It is important to transition off the 800 calorie diet slowly and not all of a sudden. This may involve gradually increasing calorie intake and incorporating more whole foods into your diet. Moreover, it is important to continue to monitor your weight and health markers after transitioning off the 800 calorie diet. The transition may also involve a professional dietitian.