Calorie Deficit Diet Plan for Weight Loss
Nowadays, the calorie deficit diet plan for weight loss is considered extremely effective. Yes, if you want to lose weight, then eat food made of protein, low calorie, fiber, vitamins and minerals in your diet. If you want to lose weight fast then you can follow a Calorie Deficit Diet Plan for weight loss.
Obesity becomes a source of trouble and embarrassment for everyone. No one wants to have a loose, bulky body. It destroys the brilliance of your entire personality. Excess obesity not only reduces beauty but also makes the body a home of diseases. A good personality is marked by a healthy body. But, due to the busy lifestyle, nowadays not everyone is able to take special care of their fitness.
In such a situation, people sweat in the gym for hours, sometimes taking medicines to lose weight. To reduce your belly, it is most important that you follow the right diet chart. Indeed, a calorie deficit diet plan for weight loss is the best diet plan.
To reduce the increasing weight, first of all, calorie intake should be controlled. Perhaps you do not know that by eating more calorie foods, our body stores those calories in the form of fat, due to which weight increases.
In calorie deficit diet, you eat low calories because excess calories are stored in the form of fat in your body. In this diet you have to eat less calories and burn more. Due to which you start losing weight fast. Eat calories daily according to how much weight you want to lose. Due to taking a low-calorie diet, energy is obtained from the fat stored in the body.
Everyone needs energy to work. Calories are taken from food, so every food that we eat contains calories.
The total calorie intake for the day is given by adding the calories of all the foods you eat throughout the day.
Best Chart for Calorie Deficit Diet Plan for Weight Loss
A Full Day Plan to lose weight in a healthy way
As soon as you wake up in the morning, Drink at least two glasses and maximum one liter of water every day. Lukewarm water with lemon will be the best option, otherwise you can opt as per your interest.
Do Kunjal Kriya (Voluntarily Induced Vomiting) if possible: This is a yogic kriya which is also known as Vaman Dhauti. Vomiting is done by drinking about two liters of lukewarm water in this. If there is no problem with BP, then add a little salt to the water. Although it is very easy, it would be better if you do this in front of an expert in the beginning, after that you can do it yourself.
- Make oats but these are not instant oats. Bring a packet of plain oats and add onion, garlic, cinnamon, a little moringa aka kalonji, the rest is to be added salt etc.
- Vegetables can be added according to the season. Do not forget to add double toned milk with cornflakes,
- Consume broccoli is your breakfast during your calorie deficit diet plan for weight loss
- If you are non-vegetarian then three or four boiled egg whites should be eaten
- If desired, you can also have lemon shikanji without sugar
- Drink shikanji first, then eat eggs or sometimes you can have boiled potatoes with curd for breakfast. Add green coriander in it as well
- Five to ten almonds, along with coffee or green tea or ginger, basil, cinnamon, cardamom etc
- It is advised to consume tea, coffee, and other beverages without sugar
- One bowl full of salad, lentils, and brown rice
- Multi grain flour chapatis
- Eat a low calorie lunch
- Vegetable soup, green tea, coffee or tea (sugarfree) with roasted gram.
- Sprouts or low calorie homemade biscuits can also be considered as good snacks.
- A bowl of veg soup, a bowl of salad, or a large bowl of papaya or a bowl filled with vegetables, garlic, onion, or non-vegetarian.
- Three egg whites or 150 grams of chicken breast, or two leg pieces.
It is not necessary that you consume these things in your calorie deficit diet plan for weight loss. It is important that you take the right amount of calories. Along with this, more intake of fluids and exercise will also have to be included in your routine.
Food That Should Include in your calorie deficit diet plan for weight loss
Eat nutritious and low calorie food
- Consume vegetables and fruits like apples, berries, cauliflower, beets, beans, carrots, melon, grapes, and beets
- Abovementioned fruits and vegetables are essential during your calorie deficit diet plan for weight loss as these are nutritious and contain a quite lesser amount of calories.
- This also keeps you healthy and also helps in weight loss.
Include cereals in the diet
- Wheat, soya, bajra, jowar, ragi and brown rice are rich in fiber and nutritious food. Eating these things reduces the risk of obesity and also helps in weight loss.
- The above given cereals are helpful in keeping the stomach full for a long time.
- Foods rich in protein are very low in calories and help in keeping the stomach full for a long time
- For a calorie deficit diet plan for weight loss, protein also helps in building muscle
- Add foods like poha, oats, soya chunks, gram, moong, lentils, eggs etc. in your calorie deficit diet plan for weight loss
Eat nuts and seeds
- Consume rosewood, chia, flax, pumpkin seeds in the diet
- Nutrients that nourish the body are present in these seeds.
- For weight loss, include dates, walnuts, almonds and pistachios in your diet.
Make necessary changes in lifestyle
- For weight loss, nothing will happen just by eating a low calorie diet.
- Along with this, exercising daily will help in burning fat.
What not to eat – Avoid unhealthy foods
During your calorie deficit diet plan for weight loss, avoid highly processed food & beverages as they are high in sugar and calories. This can harm your body in many ways and completely sabotage your efforts you’re doing for losing weight.
Also, avoid eating unhealthy and fast foods as well; it will instead increase fat in your body which is not good for your overall health. So for good health and weight loss, consume the following foods to a minimum or avoid them altogether in your calorie deficit diet plan for weight loss:
- Sweetened beverages: Soda, fruit juice, sweet tea, sweet lassi, sports drinks
- High-sugar foods: candy, ice cream, cookies, rice pudding, pastries, cakes, yogurt, high-sugar cereals, digestive biscuits
- Sweetener: Jaggery, sugar, honey, condensed milk
- Sweet Sauces: Salad Dressing Sauce, Ketchup, Barbecue Sauce, Sweet Curry
- High-fat foods: Fast food like burgers, french fries, chips, fried foods, bhujia etc.
- Refined cereals: white bread, white pasta, biscuits
- Trans Fats: Margarine, Vegetables, Fast Food, Highly Processed Foods
- Refined Oils: Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Corn Oil, Grapefruit Oil
However, there is no harm in consuming these foods occasionally, but in limit. Adopting these habits not only help you in losing weight but also provide glow and shine to your skin.
BEST WAY TO COUNT YOUR CALORIES
In today’s time it has become very easy to find out how many calories you have eaten in a day or how many calories are in which food or product.
Obviously, during your calorie deficit diet plan for weight loss, you have to keep an eye on your calorie count as well. For which, there are many mobile apps that can count calories.
One Week Chart for Calorie Deficit Diet Plan for Weight Loss
If you are trying to get a good calorie deficit diet plan for weight loss, then follow the below one week diet chart that focuses on fresh and nutritious food.
Day 1: MONDAY
Breakfast: Sambar with Brown Rice, Idli
Lunch: Cereal bread with mixed vegetables
Dinner: Fresh spinach salad with mixed vegetables and tofu curry
Day 2: TUESDAY
Breakfast: Chana dal pancakes with mixed vegetables and a glass of milk
Lunch: Chole curry with brown rice
Dinner: Khichdi with sprout salad
Day 3: WEDNESDAY
Breakfast: Milk, apple and cinnamon oatmeal with almond topping
Lunch: Grain bread with tofu and mixed vegetables
Dinner: Brown rice with vegetables and palak paneer
Day 4: THURSDAY
Breakfast: Yogurt with chopped fruits and sunflower seeds
Lunch: Cereal bread with vegetables
Dinner: Chana Masala with Basmati Rice and Green Salad
Day 5: FRIDAY
Breakfast: Vegetable porridge and a glass of milk
Lunch: Sambar with brown rice
Dinner: Tofu curry with potatoes and mixed vegetables
Day 6: SATURDAY
Breakfast: Multigrain Parathas with Avocado and Chopped Papaya
Lunch: Salad with Rajma Curry and Quinoa
Dinner: Lentil Pancakes with Tofu Tikka Masala
Day 7: SUNDAY
Breakfast: Buckwheat porridge with sliced mango
Lunch: Vegetable soup with bread
Dinner: Vegetable with Spice-Baked Tofu
Drinking water, seltzer or unsweetened tea with and between meals will keep you hydrated without adding extra calories. Apart from this, it is better to take timely suggestions from dieticians as they are skilled and experienced enough to give the right diet plan as per your health condition. Your dietician will provide you a personalized calorie deficit diet plan for weight loss.