With obesity on the rise, and everyone acknowledging what being overweight can do to their bodies, it is their well-being and in the end their life, that matters the most. Here we provide most effective weight loss tips, weight loss is the most useful of all things in life today, with genuine advantages to all of us, keeping us away and safe from some of the most troublesome health conditions like diabetes, hypertension, issues with the joints, shortness of breath, and raised cholesterol levels.
For everyone out there and particularly those who are overweight, and have failed to see results trying everything from diets to exercise, we have some of the most effective tips for weight loss, that are not only safe but are also the most effective means for achieving significant weight loss.
The best tips for weight loss with Diet2Nourish
At Diet2Nourish, we understand that nutrition and a healthy lifestyle are critical for all of us. We recommend people on their everyday nutritional needs, tell them how much to eat, and what to eat, so that it positively impacts their health and life, and you lose weight healthily and effectively.
Mentored by award-winning nutritionist and dietician Priyanka Jaiswal of Diet2Nourish, you learn how to guide your body to stay healthy consistently and lose weight healthily and effectively. Priyanka applies the latest in health science, integrated with the concepts of traditional weight loss techniques that purely focus on eating clean and healthy, physical activities, and following healthy lifestyle practices. He works on the concepts of functional nutrition that is based on varied individual responses towards diet, lifestyle, and other factors.
She strongly believes that since every person is different, and has different body composition, what may work for one, may not work for the other. But there are some basic tips for weight loss that works well for all, and these are:
- Exercise is a must. Exercise does not mean that you have to be at the gym every day. Basic physical activities are extremely important and are also the best way to lose weight. It boosts your metabolism and helps you effectively drop kilos.
- Re-model your diet. We are what we eat. You may try thousands of times to lose weight, but cannot succeed, if you do not change your eating habits. Changing the way, you eat and what you eat, are the most primary tips for weight loss. Add foods in your diet that are healthy and lean like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and nuts and seeds.
- Get the support. Getting support during your weight loss is as vital as losing weight effectively. Seek support from Diet2Nourish and stay motivated in your journey, and never feel like quitting in between. After all, when it concerns weight loss, staying motivated is the key. Picking up good habits and maintaining them is not that easy, as it may seem.
- Start checking labels before buying. Now, you may be thinking about how this tip for weight loss works. Every food product you buy from the market to eat has a label, that helps you better understand the product in terms of its serving size, trans fats, saturated fats, sugar, and sodium content, and calorie count. These factors are critical and can act as the biggest roadblocks to your efforts of losing weight.
- Avoid all that completely that promotes weight gain. Sugary treats, trans fats, saturated fats, and processed foods will only make you weigh more and not lose. It’s best to avoid them completely from your life. These foods have no nutritional values and are filled with empty calories that only cause worse than good.
- Drink as much water as you can. Yes, you read it right. Water aids in weight loss, perhaps it is a very essential component when it comes to losing weight. It helps flush out toxins and fats from our body, and also ensures that this harmful stuff does not accumulate inside our body causing damage. Water is responsible to improve the overall functionality of the body and aids in weight loss. Better renal functioning and improved metabolism are two of the best things water can do to our body, taking us to effective weight loss.
- Get good sleep. If you are looking for ways to lose weight fast, getting good sleep is of paramount importance. Sleep is essential, and if you are not getting good sleep, you will end up consuming more calories, and thus, more weight.
- Never compare yourself with others. As it has been mentioned earlier that everyone is different and so are the bodies, and this simply means that everyone will react differently to the varied dietary steps. Hence, just because someone has lots more, does not justify that you too will. As one of the most effective tips for weight loss, keep up with your healthy habits and follow the tips mentioned here and you for sure will see results.
A few weight-loss tips that you can try at home
Some diets and programs promise you weight loss. However, there are several natural and easy methods that you can try at home and have proven to work. Here are some easy and effective weight loss tips at home, that you can always try.
Try these easy tips for weight loss at home, see how they transform you from fat to fit:
- Drink honey and lemon water every morning
Drink a cup of hot honey and lemon water, right after you wake up every morning. It is easy and does not take much effort, but is very effective in helping with your weight management goals. This miracle drink improves your metabolism and drinking it empty stomach every morning puts the body into a fat-burning mode right from the start of the day.
- Do some yoga every morning
Yoga every morning helps boost your metabolism, as it warms up your digestive system, helps the nutrients to move, and metabolizes carbs and fast faster. Performing various asanas every morning is great for getting rid of the extra flab.
- Sleep for extra 30 minutes at night
A resting body always functions better and you will be surprised to know that you burn more calories while you are sleeping. Your body is at work using more energy, while you are at rest.
- Try intermittent fasting
Intermittent fasting is a type of eating pattern that promotes cycles of fasting and eating. There are many different methods of doing intermittent fasting. Whatever method you adopt, all of it makes you eat lesser calories, thereby, restricting calories during the eating periods. This promotes weight loss and you will also benefit from many other health advantages, making it one of the best tips for weight loss.
- Include more fruits and vegetables in your daily diet
Fruits and vegetables are both extremely healthy and the best foods you can eat for weight loss. Both fruits and vegetables have high water contents, and rich in valuable nutrients and fibers, and gave lower energy density. This is why eating fruits and vegetables do not add any extra calories to you. The perfect that you can eat to as easy ways to lose weight.
- Use small plates to eat
This is one of the most effective tips for weight loss. It is so, because, smaller plates allow smaller servings, and thus, you eat small, as it changes the way, you see portion sizes. It is a common perception with all of us that when we see good food, we end up putting more food on our plate, irrespective of the size of the plate.
- Eat slowly
The faster you eat, the late your body realizes that you are full. Those who eat fast are more likely to be obese, compared to them who eat their food slowly. The slower you eat the better you chew the food, and the lesser you eat calories. And all of these are linked to increased production of hormones that aids in weight loss. An effective tip for weight loss.
- Brush your teeth after every meal
Brushing teeth after meals help limit your desire to snack and eat between meals. Commonly, we do not like to eat anything after brushing as foods do not taste good after it.
Fat loss and not just weight loss
Everyone is striving for weight loss today, but what is fat loss then? Weight loss and fat loss are often used interchangeably, but if you see it from a technical point, both are hugely different from each other.
Weight loss can be referred to as an overall reduction in body weight, that is, muscles, fats, water, and everything. But fat loss can be defined as a loss in fat (the fat below our skin) and visceral fat (fat in the abdominal area and around the organs).
Fat loss is weight lost from fats and has more specific and healthful goals as compared to weight loss. Fat loss can be explained as losing weight, and also maintaining muscle mass as much as possible, which allows us to look better toned and get a fitter to look.
Here are some of the best fat loss tips that you can try:
- Follow a high-protein diet
Eating more proteins helps in reducing our appetite and promotes the fat-burning process. Eating more proteins lowers the risks of developing belly fat, along with preserving muscle mass and lowing our calorie intake.
- Eat more healthy fats
Increasing the intake of healthy fats like olive oil and nuts has long been associated with lower risks of fat gain.
- Up your fiber intake
Foods like fruits, vegetables, and legumes are high in fiber content that boosts fat loss, promotes feelings of fullness, and aids in fat and weight loss.
- Eat whole grains instead of refined grains
Refined carbs are one of the main foods responsible for excessive body fat. Refined carbs are very low in nutrients and fiber. For effective weight and fat loss, it is always better to choose whole grains that are dense in nutrients.