900 calorie Indian diet plan for weight loss
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 900 Calorie Diet Plan
- 1.1 Who needs to do the 900 calorie diet?
- 1.2 How much weight do you lose?
- 1.3 What are the Health Benefits of 900 calorie diet?
- 1.4 What to Eat
- 1.5 What Guidelines Should You Follow During a 900 Calorie Diet?
- 1.6 What are the Contraindications to the 900 Calorie Diet?
- 1.7 Disadvantages of the 900 Calorie Diet
- 1.8 Precautions in 900 calorie diet chart for weight loss
- 1.9 Consult Your Dietician Before following this Diet
- 1.10 The Bottom Line
900 Calorie Diet Plan
If you want to lose weight and cannot find a way to do so. You can use a 900 calorie diet plan to lose between 4 and 7 pounds weekly. It should ideally incorporate all food groups in order to maximize their nutrient content. To get the maximum from a 900 calorie diet plan, read this blog and understand what a 900 calorie diet plan, its importance, pros, cons, what to eat, what to avoid, and so much more is.
Consuming 900 calories per day
Depending on your eating habits, you can divide your day into three 300-calorie meals to meet the 900 calories per day.
One cup of oatmeal with raisins, one cup of fruit, a cup of coffee or tea, and a banana are examples of a daily 900 calorie diet plan. Your lunch option could be one cup of sliced melon, two tablespoons of salsa, a medium-baked potato, and water. You could eat six ounces of chicken (grilled or boiled) for dinner, a small tossed salad, two tablespoons of low-fat vinegar dressing, a cup of green beans, and two pats of low-fat butter.
Try to get in as much water as you can each day. Increased metabolism and hydration are both benefits of drinking cold water.
Who needs to do the 900 calorie diet?
It is a rigorous diet, providing only 900 calories a day. This means a lower dosage, which is not recommended for people who do intense exercise. Therefore, everyone who is in good health and who has a more relaxed rhythm of life can do it. Otherwise, they will feel without energy and may feel dizzy during the day. If followed to the letter, it is quite an adequate diet, which allows us to lose weight quickly and concisely. So, if you want to lose a few kilos in record time and are healthy, you can opt for this diet.
How much weight do you lose?
With a 900 calorie diet, you can lose more than two kilos weekly. Indeed, an exact figure cannot be given, as it will not be the same for each person. If, in addition to diet, we help a little exercise, even if it is not very intense, we can exceed three and a half kilos per week. This diet is optional to make them too long in time but to try to continue eating in a balanced way to get rid of the rebound effect.
What are the Health Benefits of 900 calorie diet?
- During the diet, excess weight is actively lost. In a short time, you can fix the figure.
- Eating according to the proposed scheme at home and work is convenient.
- In the initial days, you will see a very rapid reduction in your weight, which will reduce the accumulated fat in your body and speed up your sluggish metabolism.
- Increasing body weight brings diseases; by reducing weight, you can protect yourself from diseases like shortness of breath, heart-related ailments, digestive system disorders and infertility.
- When you follow this new system, you get a new energy level boost and a new kind of energy throughout the day.
- This way of losing weight is best for those people who do not find time for physical exercise.
- This chart is very beneficial for people who have sleep apnea and want to find out how to lose weight fast.
- Unlike many weight loss methods, this diet does not force you to actively engage in sports (this can be a disadvantage only for professional athletes).
What to Eat
- Greek Yogurt
- Sweet Potato
- Cinnamon Powder
- Grapefruit Juice
- Lentils And Legumes
- Whole Grain Bread
- Lean Beef
What Guidelines Should You Follow During a 900 Calorie Diet?
- First of all, we should have good motivation. We must think about our purpose and add willpower to it because it is achieved. As soon as we see the first results, we’ll better take the 900 calorie diet further.
- Try to get some exercise, but without overdoing it. Going for a walk can be one of the most beneficial.
- Always avoid sweet or fatty foods. When you have a moment of weakness, it is always better to have an infusion of watery fruit, such as a slice of watermelon or a handful of strawberries.
- In the same way, we have to forget about carbonated soft drinks or those with a high concentration of sugars. Instead, the best thing is to choose a piece of fruit or make natural and homemade juice.
- Once a week you can introduce red meat once a week, although turkey or chicken is always better for its protein and low-fat content.
- If you always get tired of chicken or turkey meat, add a handful of lentils and make a plate with vegetables. They provide us with fibre and other vitamins as well as protein.
What are the Contraindications to the 900 Calorie Diet?
It is impossible to follow this low-calorie technique for women who are in an interesting position or breastfeeding children under 18. Don’t go on a 900 calorie diet plan if you have health problems or recently had surgery. An absolute contraindication is the presence of diseases affecting the gastrointestinal tract.
You can’t turn to a 900 calorie diet plan for a noticeable extra helping of losing extra weight. Such people need to consume more calories in order not to experience a breakdown and not have additional problems with the functioning of the body.
Disadvantages of the 900 Calorie Diet
- Keep in mind that you can’t eat 900 calories a day for long. It is dangerous to health, can cause various diseases, wastes muscles, and slow metabolism.
- Doctors recommend that women, along with such a low-calorie diet, be sure to consume vegetable fats to maintain regular menstruation.
- You need to watch your figure and be attentive to your health.
- Some people who follow this diet have noted that they have experienced severe weakness and even dizziness. In such cases, it is necessary to stop following the methodology.
- With a 900 calorie diet plan, you will not lose too many kilograms because you can stick to it for only a week with minimal risk of harm to your health.
- The diet may not be suitable for people who do not have the opportunity to eat fractionally.
Precautions in 900 calorie diet chart for weight loss
- Do not start this diet right away just by reading it on the internet.
- First, consult your dietician or doctor; the experienced dieticians at diet2nourish suggest a customized 900 calorie diet plan according to your health condition.
- Do not force the body; give it some time to the body to adjust according to the low diet.
- Do not run the body on low calories for a long time; it can negatively affect the main organs, such as the liver and kidney.
Consult Your Dietician Before following this Diet
Before starting the 900 calorie diet plan, it’s critical to realize that it’s a rigorous weight loss method and is not suitable for everyone. Before following it, seek medical advice.
This article talks about the 900 calorie diet plan. It explains the diet’s principles, what to consume, and how to follow it. The 900 calorie diet plan might be ideal if you’re thinking about losing weight.
The Bottom Line
Yes, 900 calorie diet plan for weight loss gives excellent and fast results, but only for a period of time. After that, when your body becomes accustomed to it, it will reach the Plateau, and it is impossible to lose weight. That’s why you do this plan for 1 to 2 weeks and then return to the diet plan of 1200-1400 calories. This way, do the high-calorie plan for 2 weeks, then return to the 900 calorie diet chart for 2 weeks.
Also, don’t forget to consult with your dietician, who can help tell if this plan suits you. Also, your dietician will provide a personalized 900 calorie diet plan according to your dietary requirements keeping your health conditions in mind. Dieticians here at diet2nourish stay connected to you and follow up with you at least twice a week to know if this plan works for you. Accordingly, they do needful in your diet too.
Leave a Reply