Best Dietician in Amritsar for Weight Loss
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 Best Dietician in Amritsar
- 1.1 Who is a Dietician?
- 1.2 What are the benefits of consulting the best dietician in Amritsar?
- 1.3 Why Consult a Dietician ?
- 1.3.1 1. To ward off chronic illnesses
- 1.3.2 2. To shed pounds
- 1.3.3 3. To Assist in Handling Children
- 1.3.4 4. Vegetarians and Healthful Eating
- 1.3.5 5. A Healthy, Balanced Diet
- 1.3.6 6. Remove misconceptions and stereotypes
- 1.3.7 7. To Treat Food Sensitivity and Allergies
- 1.3.8 8. Visits online are more convenient
- 1.4 How to find the best dietician in Amritsar?
- 1.5 The Steps to find a suitable dietician & nutritionist for yourself
- 1.6 Who is the Top 5 best dietician in Amritsar?
- 1.7 A List of Best Dietician in Amritsar
- 1.7.1 1. Dt. Priyanka Jaiswal (Co-Founder & Chief Dietician at diet2nourish)
- 1.7.2 2. Dietician Jasmeet – Certified Dietitian And Nutrition Consultant
- 1.7.3 3. Ms. Harpreet Pasricha – A leading Dietician Consultant in Amritsar
- 1.7.4 4. Dt. Deepika – Senior Dietician
- 1.7.5 5. Neelu Babbar – Dietician in Amritsar
Best Dietician in Amritsar
If you are also looking for the best dietician in Amritsar but need help understanding how to find out, reading this page can resolve all your queries on this topic.
We all know a balanced diet is necessary for good nutrition and health. You are shielded from various degenerative noncommunicable diseases, including cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. A balanced diet that limits salt, sugar, saturated fats, and trans fats from industrial production is crucial for good health. But how will you know whether or not food is healthy for you? Because we all know we have different physiques and lifestyles, our healthy regime & diet plan has to be personalized as per our dietary conditions. Here, the best dietician in Amritsar plays a vital role. Yes, a dietician can help you lead a healthy lifestyle.
Who is a Dietician?
A medical professional with dietary and nutritional expertise. Dietitians guide proper nutrition and healthy eating practices to help people enhance their health and well-being.
Dietitians and nutritionists advise clients on dietary concerns and wholesome eating practices. Experts in using food and nutrition to enhance health and treat illness include dietitians and nutritionists. They organize and carry out nutritional or food service initiatives to promote healthy living.
What are the benefits of consulting the best dietician in Amritsar?
To promote a healthy lifestyle, a suitable eating regimen is crucial. It is essential for normal development and growth and aids in maintaining body weight. A balanced diet helps prevent chronic diseases by ensuring the body receives all the nutrients it needs. Our everyday productivity is impacted by the brain, muscles, and tissues built by a healthy diet.
As a result, it is essential to see a dietician who can assist in developing customized food programs for you. It should contain all the nutrients you need to manage your disease or achieve your health objectives. Thus, the following is a summary of some of the key justifications for consulting a dietician:
Can Dietician help maintain a healthy lifestyle?
Yes, actually consulting a dietician is the best way to maintain a disease-free & healthy lifestyle. They might advise you on how to eat well while avoiding nutrient deficits. Maintaining the necessary dietary needs is crucial to keeping a healthy body and losing weight. To maintain a healthy lifestyle, you might get advice from the top dietician about weight loss methods.
Why Consult a Dietician ?
1. To ward off chronic illnesses
Your diet directly impacts the development of chronic diseases and illnesses, including diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
2. To shed pounds
A dietician for weight loss may advise a diet low in calories and workouts for weight loss. So, a calorie-deficit diet may be a good practice if you’re hoping to lose 5 kg in a few months.
3. To Assist in Handling Children
When choosing wholesome meals to eat, children can be picky at times. Some children prefer to just consume harmful foods, while others only eat bread and biscuits. You can always seek the advice of well-known dieticians who balance the child’s nutritional choices using techniques like appropriate presentation and teaching about its benefits.
4. Vegetarians and Healthful Eating
Every food strategy impacts your total health. Therefore, a vegan diet may only benefit your health if it satisfies your nutritional needs.
5. A Healthy, Balanced Diet
An increase in energy, assistance with correct bodily functioning, and an improved immunological response are all benefits of a healthy, balanced diet.
6. Remove misconceptions and stereotypes
Removes misunderstandings about food and provides precise instructions on what to eat, how to eat, and how much to eat.
7. To Treat Food Sensitivity and Allergies
Famous dieticians believe that the immune system reacts to particular foods when identifying food allergies. Therefore, speaking with a licensed dietitian is always recommended.
8. Visits online are more convenient
Staying in is the most practical option. You can meet with your registered dietitian virtually using a tablet or smartphone, thanks to some of them.
How to find the best dietician in Amritsar?
Regarding dietary advice, the health and wellness sector can be a minefield, with everyone from celebrities to social media influencers, personal trainers, lifestyle columnists, and “wellness coaches” providing their opinions on what to eat and how to eat it. It makes sense that so many of us struggle with diet confusion.
More than ever, the need for fully qualified and registered dietitians is due to the sheer volume of false information provided as “advice” online. But how do you pick the best one? This page lists the best dietician in Amritsar for your reference. However, if you want to do it on your own, we’ve compiled a list of suggestions to assist you in locating the ideal nutritionist for your requirements.
The Steps to find a suitable dietician & nutritionist for yourself
- Find out the list of the best dieticians in your area, such as the best dietician in Amritsar.
- Select the dietician who gives consultation on your particular problems
- Verifying your dietician’s credentials will help you understand whether your dietician is clinically approved or verified. It is crucial to consult a dietician with relevant education in the field of diet & nutrition, and they should be clinically authorized.
- Also, check their Practo’s & google reviews to understand how happy their patients are with your particular dietician.
- Also, check if it is convenient for you to consult a dietician, if the dietician is near you, or if the dietician provides online consultation.
- If all the above ticks are done, give the dietician a call to evaluate the services these dieticians provide at affordable rates.
- Also, check if your dietician gives you personal attention and addresses your health issues; if yes, you should continue consulting a dietician.
Who is the Top 5 best dietician in Amritsar?
It is clear now that a dietician is similar to a physician for food. Through the provision of diet and nutrition knowledge, they assist people in leading healthy lives. Experienced nutritionists provide dietary advice that is evidence-based advice based on the results of scientific investigations because nutrition is a science. You need to be aware of the best dieticians in Amritsar. Following is a list of the top 5 best dietician in Amritsar for your reference:
A List of Best Dietician in Amritsar
1. Dt. Priyanka Jaiswal (Co-Founder & Chief Dietician at diet2nourish)
The most respected clinical dietician and nutritionist in Amritsar, Dt. Priyanka Jaiswal is a jewel who has achieved unfathomable success with her extraordinary effort and knowledge in the field of Diet & Nutrition.
- Priyanka Jaiswal is a dietician with a Master’s degree in nutrition and dietetics, a course for certification as a diabetes educator, permanent membership in the Indian Dietetics Association, and roughly ten years of experience in her field.
- Dietician Priyanka Jaiswal has also been recognized as the best nutritionist and dietician for weight loss in the city and is the best clinical nutritionist in Delhi.
- Dt. Priyanka Jaiswal ranked no. 1 in the list of the best dietician in Amritsar, who is also a diabetes educator, health and wellness specialist, and expert in diet consulting both offline and online.
- She combines naturopathic, Ayurvedic, and modern science and technology with ayurvedic home remedies to create a healthcare plan.
- When you combine the wealth of Indian herbs, spices, and traditional cooking treatments with balance and adequate nourishment to meet your nutritional demands, it is easier to achieve your health goal.
- She is unquestionably among Amritsar’s greatest dieticians and the best dietician in Amritsar.
Contact no.: +91-9311207203, 9990999123
2. Dietician Jasmeet – Certified Dietitian And Nutrition Consultant
Having good experience as a certified dietician and nutritionist consultant, Dietician Jasmeet is well known for weight loss of Amritsar.
Contact No.: 096534 72238
3. Ms. Harpreet Pasricha – A leading Dietician Consultant in Amritsar
The leading nutritionist in India, Ms. Harpreet Pasricha Diet, holds vast experience in active involvement in the weight reduction and wellness industries. Her lifetime passion for a natural and healthy way of living inspired her to do so.
Contact No.: (+91) 8411935933
4. Dt. Deepika – Senior Dietician
Dietician Deepika is the owner of the Deepika Diet Club located at Fatehgarh Churian Road Chand Avenue, Amritsar, Punjab. She is a famous dietician, and her clinic opens from 10:00 am to 05:00 pm.
Contact no.: 097816 58989
5. Neelu Babbar – Dietician in Amritsar
Neelu Babbar ranked no. 5 in the list of best dietician in Amritsar. Yes, As your Nutritional Wellness Consultant, I provide comprehensive services to guide and help you feel the confidence and support you need to overcome your challenges.
Leave a Reply